Page 1 of 18 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Here are my best 5 Dial Pads so far, along with screen shots. Any feedback would be appreciated. If anyone has a specific request, please let me know.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by LAGuppie; 08/07/2004 at 01:51 AM.
  2.    #2  
    Here are the screen shots...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Very nice, since you're offering ....I'd love a ferrari and/or italian national soccer team theme dial pad. Thanks
  4.    #4  
    Here is the Ferrari key pad you requested, and a screen shot. The soccer team will have to wait till I have a little more time.
    Last edited by LAGuppie; 08/07/2004 at 01:58 AM.
    Pretty cool! What's involved in making the dial pads?
    How about one with NY Yankees..???
    Nice dial pads but is there any chance we can get them without your daughter on the wireless mode on and wireless mode off screens? I am a black guy so people could find it a little strange that I have a little girl that is obviously not my daughter on my phone. Especially when I don't have a good explanation for who she is. I really like the Lakers logos.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTreo
    Nice dial pads but is there any chance we can get them without your daughter on the wireless mode on and wireless mode off screens? I am a black guy so people could find it a little strange that I have a little girl that is obviously not my daughter on my phone. Especially when I don't have a good explanation for who she is. I really like the Lakers logos.
    LMAO....too funny.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Chances are, he forgot to change that before he made them available to the public... Hopefully he'll change that :-P
  10.    #10  
    Yes, I forgot about those on and off screens. I fixed them now, and reuploaded them above.

However, I don't have a hotsync on this computer. Can someone check them out for me and make sure my edits worked? Thanks.

In any case, they were cute kids, weren't they?
    do you have any way to make the dial pad look 3D, and when the "number" is pushed the colour inverts?

thanks, btw great mods you got there
    How about something with Harley-Davidson!
    nm man...i got skinner
    Since everyone is begging for new key pads How about a NY JETS one
    BUTTERCUP
  15.    #15  
    Since you asked for a Yankee Dial Pad, here it is. But, more importantly, here is a Dodger Dial Pad. I have also included screen shots.
  16.    #16  
    Here is the Harley one that was requested, with screen shot. Actually, check below, I didn't like this first attempt so I made some new ones.
    Last edited by LAGuppie; 08/10/2004 at 01:44 PM.
    Myself, I do not use button skins but I ceratinly want to tell you that what you are doing is some great work and I know throughtout the Treo community your work is greatly appreciated. I hope you have a donations function setup so all these good Users can make a contribution.
    Last edited by quickster; 08/25/2004 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Forgot my text :(
    The Quickster
    "I'm your Huckleberry!"
  18.    #18  
    Thanks for the kudos. I didn't make the pads for money, but if anyone wants to make a small donation to my kids' college fund, please give to my paypal account at juneausd@aol.com.

I will still make requested pads, even if you choose not to contribute anything.
  19.    #19  
    Here are the 2 requests for the jets and the Italian Soccer team.
    How about some STL Cardinals dial pads?
    Thanks
Page 1 of 18 12345611 ... LastLast