Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LAGuppie
    Here you go, with screen shots.
    Angelica is not my favorite Rugrat, Charlie could be way better (I wear glasses )

Thanks for the batman and 007, that las one would be great in golden or silver over black if you dont mind.

Another thing I don't want to be asking for more dial pads averytime I got an idea, so is there any posibility for you to make a how-to or tell me if there's one already.

Thanks so much LAGuppie!! Keep up the excellent work!!
    Sorry I did not know that the files were to be in bmp format. Here are the updated pics. Please let me know whether you are able to create the dial pads.

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images
  3.    #163  
    For those of you who want to make these, it is relativel easy, but I have a lot of templates that I use for various pads. There are instructions elsewhere, but I will spell them out in a nutshell:

1) Use PRCedit, edit bitmaps, and go through the various numbers. Paste over the bitmaps to replace graphics. The numbers on the dial pad are 1301-1312; the dial pads are 1350-1353; the startup screens are 6851 and 6861; and the favorite buttons are 1200-1204.

2) Save the Dial pad as a different name, and also change the way it saves it in PRCedit. Otherwise it will show in your phone with a different name.

I haven't focused on the startup screens or the favorite buttons because they are easier to change and less important to me. I am trying to focus on these more because some of you want them in different colors. If you have a specific request, ask and I will try to do it. However, be specific. For example, Alex Mayorga, you asked me to make 007 in golden or silver over black. Do you mean the dial pads? Do you mean the favorites buttons? I'm not sure what changes to make unless everyone is very specific.

If anyone makes a new Dial Pad, feel free to post it here. I'm sure everyone would like to see it, and the more contributors, the better.
  4.    #164  
    Here they are, with screen shots.
    Attached Files Attached Files
  5.    #165  
    Here they are, with screen shots.
  6.    #166  
    Here is the GE Dial Pad, with a screen shot. The Bulldog logo is too complex, and didn't look good as a dial pad. If you have a simpler logo, post it and I'll try again.
    Thanks for completing the St. Louis teams, even though the blues may not play this season... : /

Orin
  8.    #168  
    Here is an LSU Dial Pad.
  9.    #169  
    Here is a Power Puff Girls Dial Pad.
    Thanks for the kudos. I didn't make the pads for money, but if anyone wants to make a small donation to my kids' college fund, please give to my paypal account at juneausd@aol.com.

I will still make requested pads, even if you choose not to contribute anything.
    Hi I would love to see a design with Modern Power Yachts Please!
    Here is the GE Dial Pad, with a screen shot. The Bulldog logo is too complex, and didn't look good as a dial pad. If you have a simpler logo, post it and I'll try again.
    Thanks for the GE Logo Dial Pad. This A&M Logo should be a lot easier. Thanks again.
    What about a dial pad with the Chevy logo? Can that be done? Thanks in advance LAGuppie!
    Here is a Power Puff Girls Dial Pad.
    OMG my avatar on dial pad buttons !!!! you are AWESOME !!!! I'm sorry I didn't see these sooner ....A 1000 thanks I have them on now and they look so great ---- 1000 HUGS for you too
    BUTTERCUP
    I noticed all the files end with spcs.rpc i'm guessing that is for Sprint pcs? If so can they be used with all carriers?
  15.    #175  
    These are Treo 600 specific, not carrier specific. It should be no problem.
  16.    #176  
    Here is A&M, with your supplied logo. I tried to do a decent power yacht, but if you have another image that you prefer, just supply it to me, and I'll see what I can do.
  17.    #177  
    Here it is.
  18.    #178  
    Here it is, with screen shot.
    You have done a great job and I was wondering if you would make a Raider dial pad? Thanks
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Just wondering if you could make a White Sox dial pad. I know they've bowed out as usual but I am a die hard Chicago fan!
    Thanks if you do or don't develop one!!!
    Jeff
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast