Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
    I got my Barry Bonds!
    And it didn't take as long as I thought...

Well, here it is, the pics and the PRC:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    I have a request , though it is not really any sort of "theme" but can be a basic color theme that is nice to look at I suppose. I got my mother the Treo 600 about a month ago, she had a really outdated phone for a long time, and she is really getting into the technology and great features of the treo. However, when she was looking for a phone, what she was more interested in was how big the display and the numbers and letters appeared. She always has to pull out her reading glasses before dialing. Is there anyway to make a dial pad that is larger, along with the numbers and letters that appear larger and more clear? Same as on the Favorites buttons. I'm sure she would appreciate that a whole lot...... Thanks in advance!
    Mr. Guppie:
    Thanks a bunch for the Spurs pad! You're a very honorable gentleman to have done it!!
    Quote Originally Posted by LAGuppie
    No biggie, just having a little fun back. Here's another Democrat pad, which I think is more like the Republican one, and a little better. Also, my trial of Softick Card Export is about to expire, and that's how I download screen shots. Perhaps someone could donate a licensed version for my efforts...
    Try the utility called filepc2pda. It is great and its free. I dont' have the link on me right now but PM me and I will send you a copy if you can't find it.

Jeff
    Could you maybe put out a Auburn Tigers Dial Pad? Something with the AU in it. Thanks in advance!
  6.    #126  
    Here is the Monkey Dial Pad, modified as requested.
  7.    #127  
    Here is Cleveland's Barry Bonds Dial Pad, with the original, unadulterated Pics of the "Best ballplayer that ever lived", with pics.
  8.    #128  
    Marked One, the default Dial Pad uses almost all the available space for the numbers. I could try to bold them, change the color, or something to make them stand out, but it won't be a huge improvement. Let me know if you want to try a specific idea.

The text for the favorites buttons are built into the phone's programming elsewhere. One of the software developers on this site would have to help you there.
    Here is the Monkey Dial Pad, modified as requested.
    Nice! Thanks LAGuppie!
    "Oooh oooh aaah aaah! Slap!" - MAdMoNKEY
    Could you put together a Michigan State dial pad with the green Block S? Thanks in advance!
    LAGuppie,
    Thanks so much for all your hard work.
    Donations on the way. I love the Eagles buttons, but want the PalmOne wireless On/Off screens. Could you tell me the file names for On/off associated with these new buttons so I can delete them?
    Thanks in advance
    How about one with the USC helmet logo and/or the interlocking SC?
  13.    #133  
    Kentucky Wildcats, with the UK symbol, by request
  14.    #134  
    When you use PRCEdit, the files are Bitmap #s 6851 and 6861.
    Last edited by LAGuppie; 09/13/2004 at 05:23 PM.
  15.    #135  
    2 more requests, here they are. (No hard feelings, Cleveland )
    Last edited by LAGuppie; 09/13/2004 at 05:46 PM.
  16.    #136  
    Here they are. As for SC, "This, is the only song you know. It's boring and it's slow...."
    You da man!
    I have detailed files.
  18. jhn
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    Here is the Harley one that was requested, with screen shot. Actually, check below, I didn't like this first attempt so I made some new ones.
    How do I change back to orginal phone pad. I seems to be gone
  19.    #139  
    Please look elsewhere in this thread and in other threads. This issue is posted multiple times.
    Thanks!

Sorry you don't like the song! If its annoying to you, that means the band is doing their job!
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast