Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    Awesome work. I would love to have a Chicago bears one to compliment the packers one you did. Also, an Ohio State Buckeyes one would be nice since you did the Wolverines. Would be greatly appreciated!
    How about the NY Mets Please
    Palm Pilot -> Palm 505 -> Palm Vii-> Ipaq 3670 -> Nokia 6800 ->Treo 600 -> Treo 650 Unlocked GSM
    Service Attws
  3.    #103  
    Here are da Bears and OSU, along with screen shots. Unfortunately, OSU'slogo was hard to translate to the small size of the dial pad, so it didn't come out great.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
  4.    #104  
    Here is the Mets, with a screenshot.
    you are the man!
    Wow LAGuppie,

You are most generous with your time and skills (my kids got a real kick out of Spongebob!). I hope you don't mind another request?

UNC Tarheels!

Greatly Appreciated !
    i love these... any time to do a Nike Golf or Tiger Woods based dial pad...

even a logo for connecting and disconnecting would be cool... i've got your email address for a donation once completed... thanks

jscottcj
    Since you were noble enough to do a Kings dial pad, would you please do a Spurs pad? (after all, your Lakers won the West......this year!)
    i've downloaded and couple of these and i'm using skinner...

how do i access them to activate one... they don't show up as options from skinner...

any help is appreciated! take care
  10.    #110  
    Here is the Tiger and Nike Dial Pad, with screen shot. It also has startup and shutdown screens.
  11.    #111  
    Here is the Tarheels Dial Pad, with screen shot. As a special bonus Ross, here is a Dial Pad with your RC Plane (no screen shot).
  12.    #112  
    With great reluctance, here is the Spurs Dial Pad, with screen shot. I hope the fact that it was made by a Lakers fan portends poorly.

jscott, you need to install the aquabuttons manager. There are instructions in other threads on doing this.
    Thanks for the bonus dialpad. They are both great! Let me know if everything worked out.
    VERY VERY nice work!! Keep em coming.

I thought my life was completed when I saw the SpongeBob buttons

But I need more. OSU is good, Tiger Woods was downloaded too, but I NEED THESE (in any order you feel):

Cleveland Cavaliers
    Lebron James (King James 23)
    Cleveland Browns

But most important - I GOTTA HAVE BARRY BONDS (not SF Giants). My friends would really freak if they see that!!

You would put a huge smile on my face if I can get these!!!!!!!!
  15.    #115  
    I can't get to your requests until next week. I will do them all EXCEPT Barry Bonds. As a lifelong Dodgers fan, I cannot support Mr. Balco or his battery chucking brethren.
    Here's a strange request--how about a monkey or banana or jungle-themed pad? Is it possible to get one with the letters next to the numbers as well? This pad is, um, for a friend...
    "Oooh oooh aaah aaah! Slap!" - MAdMoNKEY
  17.    #117  
    Here is a monkey Dial Pad, with screen shot. Let me know what you think.
    Haha, that's awesome! I love it! Er, I mean my friend loves it! My...friend...has two requests. Is it possible to use the attached image as the "wireless off" screen? Also, the favorites buttons look sharp! Is it possible to have the highlighted button in green rather than purple (to go with the whole "jungle" theme)?
    "Oooh oooh aaah aaah! Slap!" - MAdMoNKEY
    Dallas Mavericks please?
    Quote Originally Posted by LAGuppie
    I can't get to your requests until next week. I will do them all EXCEPT Barry Bonds. As a lifelong Dodgers fan, I cannot support Mr. Balco or his battery chucking brethren.
    Sorry you feel that way about the BEST baseball player that ever lived, and maybe being in LA makes you blind to that fact. I understand - it's the best rivalry in sports (a very close second would be OSU vs. Michigan imo). I understand completely. LA Dodgers/SF Giants = a lot of hate-filled emotions!!

That's why my request was for Barry Bonds, not SFG, and I think you shouldn't take that out on the player.

As a matter of fact, don't worry about any of the buttons I requested. I'll figure it out when my wife goes to sleep tonight .............. but I gotta have Barry!!!