Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
  1.    #81  
    By special request
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
  2.    #82  
    Here are some Disney princess dial pads, with screen shots, for those of you with girls (like me).
  3.    #83  
    Hall, here's a pad with your dog, compliments of the chef.
    How about the Philadelphia Eagles? It'd be much appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by LAGuppie
    Here they are, with screen shots.

LA -- Thanks so much! You are the best.
    Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    Here I am, bored... scanning some threads I've never looked at before.

Thinking, man this is a lot bruhaha about making the dial pad look better.

Then thinking... well, no one has asked for the 49ers yet, maybe he'd do that since the Rams moved out of LA.

Then I saw it. The sponge bob dial pad.

I think I've seen the light.
    Less than 400 posts to get my own little treo icon!
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    hey I just wanted to say thanks for the one iwth my dog. I haven't tried installing any of these yet, but I figured I would try it out since you made one for my with my dog without even asking. You are doing a great job.
  8.    #88  
    Thanks so much for the kudos. I had a good laugh reading your post, so here is the 49ers button, and the Eagles one that was requested, along with screen shots.
  9.    #89  
    Here are 4 Cal Dial Pads, the best school west of the Atlantic Ocean. The bears are ranked #11 in football this year. I know Trojan fans will claim to be #1, and I'm really curious, who won between the Trojans and Cal last year? It must have slipped my mind.
  10.    #90  
    Here are the screen shots for the Cal Dial Pads.
    Thanks for the quick turnaround on the Eagles dialpad (my kids will wonder what happened to Spongebob).
    LAGuppie --

Don't mean to be a pain, but any chance the Favorites on the Eagles can be Green/Silver? They currently seem to have a holdover from the Spongebob orange and purple color scheme. Thanks, again. Great work.
  13.    #93  
    Here are Dial Pads for the 2 parties. I tried to be objective in making them, even if I know who I support.
    Last edited by LAGuppie; 08/27/2004 at 04:28 PM.
    Can you make dial pads of Flipper the Dolphin in honor of the Kerry Campaign??

As a Republican, I'D LIKE THAT!!
  15.    #95  
    Since Mr. Sanchez felt compelled to politicize this, let's listen to the President responding to a question ...
    Cute, that was funny..

Looking past the face value, it seems he stumbled over the fact that, IT WAS A STUPID QUESTION!!!

Tribal Sovereignty, it's self explanatory!

Anyway, I don't want to taint this thread with political stuff.. I was just making a harmless joke..

Continue on with your great work dude. Your quite generous for delivering all these requests to these folks for nothing in return.

BTW, I appreciated$$$ your work, I hope others are also.
  17.    #97  
    No biggie, just having a little fun back. Here's another Democrat pad, which I think is more like the Republican one, and a little better. Also, my trial of Softick Card Export is about to expire, and that's how I download screen shots. Perhaps someone could donate a licensed version for my efforts...
    hey bud, great stuff so far. since a leafs theme was asked for, i feel obligated to ask for a montreal canadiens theme as well. i'd REALLY REALLY appreciate it. keep up the great work!!!
  19.    #99  
    Here it is.
  20.    #100  
    For the runners with Treos, here are some running Dial Pads, with screen shots.
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast