Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    How do you remove the dial pads after loaded on Treo?

thannks,
    Check post 39, or if you have Filez of another file management tool (like what comes in zLauncher), you can remove them manually.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    Would it be possible to get a Dallas Cowboys dialpad? Want to put it on my Giants fan brother's phone!
  4.    #44  
    I have posted my paypal account elsewhere in this thread. If anyone wants to make a small donation, it is juneausd@aol.com.

Also, someone requested a Sacramento Kings Dial Pad. With great reluctance, I will see what I can do.
    Any chance of getting a NY Giants dial pad? Thanks!
  6.    #46  
    Here is the Dial Pad for the Kings. Maybe because it was done by a Lakers fan, the rivalry will continue to remain as is...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Thank you for the skin it is awesome! What was your PayPal account again? I will hit you up with some cash! See you next season!
  8.    #48  
    Here they are. If you like my pads, please let me know. If you don't like them, please let me know.
  9.    #49  
    My paypal account is juneausd@aol.com. I did post a red sox pad, and a nice one, too. Check back earlier in the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by LAGuppie
    For Mr. Red Sox fan, I reward your years of dedication and loyalty with a special Dial Pad. I put a little extra into this because I think devotion like that deserves it.

This is it for today, any more requests will be evaluated time permitting.
    Excellent work Senor Guppie! Thanks for feeling our pain. Scanning this thread to figure out how I make this work on my phone...
    How do I get this to work on my phone? I only see it in the Filez manager. Thanks for the help.
  12.    #52  
    Try looking in this and other threads for aqua button manager. There are explanations on how to install and use it. That is the easiest way to change Dial Pads.
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    Thanks for the Cowboys logo. Came out GREAT! Cant wait til my brother (the Giants fan) sees it on his Treo! A donation is on the way!
    Awesome - Thanks!
    how about the Green Bay Packers can you make that?
    Would love a Dallas Mavericks Keypad also
  17.    #57  
    Here they are.
  18.    #58  
  19.    #59  
    What happened to the board? I posted these yesterday and they are gone today. Here they are again, by special request.
    How about the Miami Hurricanes
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast