Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LAGuppie
    Here are the 2 requests for the jets and the Italian Soccer team.
    jeez, I'd almost forgotten, thank you very much.
    this might be asking to much but coul you make a dial pad for the english football team chelsea? their logo is easily found at google or i could send you one if you wanted
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Since you asked for a Yankee Dial Pad, here it is. But, more importantly, here is a Dodger Dial Pad. I have also included screen shots.
    Excellent, much thanks.... Will send out some $$ as a token of thanks.
  4.    #24  
    Here are some better Harley Dial Pads
    Attached Files Attached Files
  5.    #25  
    Attached Images Attached Images
  6.    #26  
    Here it is. With a screen shot.
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    how do you make these?
  8.    #28  
    By special request
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Screens look great. We've heard from the NY fans, so how about a Red Sox screen and with football season now upon us, a NE Patriots screen.

Thanks again.
  10.    #30  
    For Mr. Red Sox fan, I reward your years of dedication and loyalty with a special Dial Pad. I put a little extra into this because I think devotion like that deserves it.

This is it for today, any more requests will be evaluated time permitting.
    I know that you are a Lakers fan but since you got divac from us I was wondering if you could make me a Kings key pad?
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    For Mr. Red Sox fan, I reward your years of dedication and loyalty with a special Dial Pad. I put a little extra into this because I think devotion like that deserves it.
    Here! Here! Thanks not only for the quick response in creating this little gem, but for feeling our pain! <g>
    Thanks for the pads !! These are great !!! Keep them coming
    LA Guppie:
    Thanks a lot for your help with STL Cardinals buttons! I love it. Is there a way to remove the letters below the numbers and just have perhaps slightly larger or bolder numbers alongslide the STL buttons?
  15.    #35  
    Here is a revised Cards, with screen shot. Some people like the letters, but it is no biggie to get rid of them.
    LA Guppie:
    Buddy, I thank you very much for your help with the STL pads. If you care to post your paypal email account, I will gladly send a token ($$) of my appreciation. I don't mean to be a buzz kill to all who have benefitted from your services, but why don't you set up a site, take requests, and charge $2-3 a pop for these things? You'd have no trouble getting it. Take care and thanks a ton!!
    Last edited by RorBlog; 08/11/2004 at 08:59 PM.
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    do I need a special program to use these?
    I'm also curious about how you make these dial pads. I found a nifty gel button maker for the GIMP, and want to play around a little. :-)
    To use these you need Treo Button Manager, which is free at www.microseconds.com. Check under PalmOS on the left hand side of the home page.
    Quote Originally Posted by a1l3n
    I'm also curious about how you make these dial pads. I found a nifty gel button maker for the GIMP, and want to play around a little. :-)
    There's a huge thread about this....search for "aqua buttons" and you should find it. Basically all you're doing is replacing bitmaps using prcedit, but read the thread, it has all the info you would need.

HTH,
    -Joe
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast