Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718 LastLast
    Would be great if you would start deploying your dialpad icons for ScreenCare??? All that is needed is a single JPEG icon. That way people could see their favorite icon when they make calls and then see it moving around their screen all day.

Here is a link the the program: http://mytreo.net/mytreo/modules.php...etails&lid=410
    What about a inpector gadget dial pad, thanks in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by LAGuppie
    As for animated gifs during shut down and startup, there is no way (that I know of) to make that happen since the program uses a bitmap file.
    No problem my friend is complaining about it
    He is using Skinner now, and the shutdown/startup still using the old one instead of skinner's new startup. Can it be changed by renaming the new file as the same name as the current bmp file.? If the answer is yes, in which subdir the bmp file is located? What's the name"
    These dial pads are great, but is there a way that we can see the respective letters associated with each number when the dial pad is installed?
    Blessed beyond measure!
    Amazing work! Any chance you could make a Texas A&M Aggies pad?

Thanks a ton!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Can you get Spiderman or Superman on here. Thanks!!
    would love to have a husker dial pad. if you havetime. Really appreciate your time and effort.
    I gotta say the fellow who is maing all those dial pads is quite talented however they aren't cutting the mustard on the 650. Are there any good pads out there yet for the 650 and if so where or could you respond with links. Thanks, and dialpad dude no disrespect you are still the man for the 600 pads.
    Hmmm...I would suspect the reason the old t600 dialpads don't work or look good is b/c they're for 160x160 screenie...

Anyway, does anyone know if button manager still works on the Treo 650! Tx!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Hi,

I am the author of Treo Button Manager. From my initial research it should be possible to make button overlays for the 650. I only made the software; never actually made the overlays. If anybody has made overlay files for the 650, please forward them to me, as I am working on Button Manager for the 650.

I appreciate all the support on Button Manager.
    For those of you who want to go back to the original Treo (lame) Dial Pad, just use FileZ and delete all the dial pads and the original will come up.

As for animated gifs during shut down and startup, there is no way (that I know of) to make that happen since the program uses a bitmap file.

As for the updated red sox Dial Pad, I have been thinking about it and I'll do one when I get a chance. You Red Sox fans deserve it.
    Hey Guppie... it's been a while... i see you are still super busy with these... they look great...

a while back you created the Tiger Woods dialpads for me... i was wondering if i could just use start up and shut down bitmaps.... and switch between them every few weeks...

please let me know and send me some Tiger Woods start ups and shut downs... instructions on how to install would be great also...

thanks man
    jscottcj
    COOL!! That's great to know the button manager should work on the 650!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I am the author of Treo Button Manager, and am working on an update for the Treo 650. The problem is that I never name overlay files-- just the software to install them. I now need to make some overlay files for the 650, so that I can test my new software. I have been using Constructor, and have been able to change the graphics within the Phone.prc. But I don't really know what I am doing. Can somebody explain the process to me. It looks like the 650 has a very similar file setup to the 600. Any help would be appreciated, as I really want to get Button Manager for the 650 out.

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    How about a Cadillac skin.
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Here are my best 5 Dial Pads so far, along with screen shots. Any feedback would be appreciated. If anyone has a specific request, please let me know.
    Can someone please explain how i can remove a .prc of a dial pad>? i downloaded the mercedes one.

thanks alot
    Is it possible to get one for Nebraska Cornhuskers ?
    IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED FOR THIS TO BE MY DIALPAD.I TRIED TO WORK O IT MYSELF ,NO SUCESS.CAN YOU PLEASE HELP A BROTHA OUT.?!? http://img52.exs.cx/img52/3264/gtablood333am.jpg
    Finally, high resolution Treo 650 dialpad overlays are available. Also a new version of Treo Button Manager that is 650 compatible. Both can be found at:

http://www.microseconds.com/palm

Thanks for the support!
    Finally, high resolution Treo 650 dialpad overlays are available. Also a new version of Treo Button Manager that is 650 compatible. Both can be found at:

Thanks for the support!

Thanks for the support!