Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718 LastLast
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Guppie,
    Thanks for the great skins. Just one question. I can't figure out how to remove and go back to the original buttons. I've read the thread and still can't figure it out.
    LA Guppie - Your tribute to the Red Sox has been on my dialpad for sometime now and I am in very appreciative. Would now be a time for a little fine-tuning for the World Series champs???....I don't even know where to start with the possible design. Maybe the World Series logo and the "B" or something. You created a beauty last time so let the creative juices flow!!
  3.    #283  
    For those of you who want to go back to the original Treo (lame) Dial Pad, just use FileZ and delete all the dial pads and the original will come up.

As for animated gifs during shut down and startup, there is no way (that I know of) to make that happen since the program uses a bitmap file.

As for the updated red sox Dial Pad, I have been thinking about it and I'll do one when I get a chance. You Red Sox fans deserve it.
  4.    #284  
    Here is a new Dial Pad, honoring the Red Sox as World Champions, with a screen shot. It's got an interesting Favorites button and startup and shutdown screens, too.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by LAGuppie
    Here is a new Dial Pad, honoring the Red Sox as World Champions, with a screen shot. It's got an interesting Favorites button and startup and shutdown screens, too.
    DUDE!!!!!!! Outstanding! A work of Treo-art. Quality and well thought out. The start-up and shut down screens are special surprises. I'm speechless. Thank you. Do you have a website for donations or do you sell any other products I can buy?
  6.    #286  
    Thanks for the kudos. Donations to my kids' college fund are accepted at my paypal account, juneausd@aol.com.

I don't do anything other than Dial Pads, at least not yet.
    Nice idea. How about Oakland Raidert shield for those of us suffering this year? Ciao.
  8.    #288  
    I seem to recall doing a Raider Dial Pad already. Check elsewhere in this thread.
    hi, can you make one similiar to the jamaica one, but for guyana instead i like the way the flag was... thanks a bunch
    do i need an sd card to use these dial pads?
    mine doesnt come until next week
    How about one for the Tampa Bay Lightning, Stanley cup champs?

Thanks
    We are getting into the Holiday season. How about some Christmas dial pads?
    i see with the boston world series champs dial pad, you have different logos on the star and pound buttons, so it is possible to do different logos on each button or just the numbers and then the symbols? would be cool to have maybe a circular logo split up onto all the numbers
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)
  14.    #294  
    No, it is not possible to divide up the pictures so that there is one big picture. The numbers and the 2 bottom corners do divide up, but, that's it.

I'll work on some of the most recent requests during the week, but I'm a little under the weather, so it may take me a few days.
    LAGuppie, how about some dial pads for the Armed Forces. I am retired from the United States Marine Corps and would love to see something for America's bravest.
    aww

feel better !!
  17.    #297  
    Here is the Guyana Dial Pad, with screen shot.
  18.    #298  
    Here is the Stanley Cup Champions Dial Pad. They get to hold the Cup for at least 1 extra year, too.
    thanks so much!!! ... i like how you have the carnival picture when the treo turns off
    you rock!!
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Have a slight problem. I just upgrades to the Treo 650 and when I synced, the dial pad of the Red SOx came in on teh 650, however the layout is all wroang and it doesn't work. The problem is I can't remove it. I tried but no luck. Is there way to remove it or do I have to do a hard reset.