Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718 LastLast
  1. mar
    How about some Jeep Cherokee dial pads
  2. mar
    I love your dial pads, I am form Guatemala and I sow the one you made with the US flag If there is any chance to make one with the Guatemalan flag will be great.

Thanks!
  3.    #263  
    Pursuant to request, here are some PD, FD, and EMS Dial Pads. I will upload some screen sheets in the next message.
    Attached Files Attached Files
  4.    #264  
    Here are the screen shots.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  5.    #265  
    Here they are, with screen shots.
  6. mar
    Thank you very much. The Jeep and Guatemala are great!!!
    how about some university of oregon ducks and oregon state university beavers ones...

a university of idaho vandals one would be great as well.
    i did a search and went through the 14 pages. Can you do an Elmo or Barney pad. My daughter (2) loves to play with my treo
    Larry
  9.    #269  
    Here they are, with screen shots.
  10.    #270  
    Here is a Halloween Dial Pad, plus screen shot , since it is the season. Also here is the University of Idaho Vandals.
  11.    #271  
    Here are Elmo and Barney Dial Pads, with screen shots.
    dude... you are the man!
    Awesome work on the dial pads. Would you do one for the Falcons and/or for Saab?

TIA
  14.    #274  
    Here are the Falcons and Saab Dial Pads, with screen shots.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Hey I just installed the dial pads but I cannot figure out how to change them. I need help in changing the dial pads. Thanks
    I downloaded a program called Button Manager that makes it a breeze to change the dial pads. Do a search for it at PalmGear.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    I am having problems with using button manager. Everytime I try to change between buttons, it doesn't change. I even tried to restore to the original buttons and it still doen nothing. I have the .prc files on my sdcard and the program sees them fine, it just doesn't change them.

Help!!
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    For some reason, the button manager is working now, thanks
    I downloaded a Dial Pad, NY YANKEES, from this thread and installed it to my VZW treo 600. However, i am a new user and i haven't purchased an SD card and i had not yet installed button manager. Now it appears I am stuck with the NYYANKEE's dial pad. I tired to upload another dialpad with no luck and the yankees pad is not in the delete dialog. any help?!? I just want my original dial pad back for right now. thanks
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Just a thought, is there any chance that the dial pads you have been creating could work with Animated Gifs for the startup/shutdown screens? I would DEFINITELY love it if it were possible (probably would try harder to learn to make them myself in that case).

For dmace, if you use a utility like FileZ, you can simply find the Yankees dialpad in listed in the internal directory and delete it. That way, you would have your original dialpad back. Holla