Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718 LastLast
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LAGuppie
    'Ere it is, Mon, with screen shot.
    I-Rey, Mon!!! (And I LOVE the on/off screens too. I gotta learn how to make these things!!!). Thanks for the OU one too. Go Sooners!!! Holla atcha bol

(Finally my 10th post...)
    Hi,
    How about one with the American Flag? I'm not sure I've seen it. Thanks.
    how about one for the Syracuse Orange? Thanks!
  4.    #244  
    Here are Shrek and an odd baby dial pad, by special request.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
  5.    #245  
    Here is the American Flag Dial Pad, with screen shot.
    Looks great. Thanks a bunch!
  7.    #247  
    Here it is, with screen shot.
    ok here is a real dumb newbie ? ...how do i install these i downloaded a few , synched and nothing happened i have aqua installed is that a problem
  9.    #249  
    You need to read in this thread and other threads about aquabutton manager.
    How about a West Virginia Mountaineer? Thanks.
    hey la guppie can i send you a donation for all your work i dont remeber anybody asking for that, if so post it thanks for the texas longhorns that is really gonna be kool. thanks a
  12.    #252  
    Quote Originally Posted by lonnielove
    hey la guppie can i send you a donation for all your work i dont remeber anybody asking for that, if so post it thanks for the texas longhorns that is really gonna be kool. thanks a
    Thank you. If you want to donate, my paypal account is juneausd@aol.com.
    is there a way to have a background image show up in the dial pad? i think it would be better to have one large american flag behind the numbers instead of the 12 flags as the numbers... has anyone thought of this?
    but in the meantime- any chance of making a dialpad with the mastercard logo? ;-)
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)
  14.    #254  
    1) Yes, the idea of one background has been thought of, and rejected. It simply is not possible, as the phone uses repeat patterns.

2) There is a mastercard dial pad elsewhere in this thread.
  15.    #255  
    Here are the West Virginia Mountaineers, with screen shot.
    I love your work!! Could you please do ones of my two boys' hockey team logos? I have attached jpegs of the logos. Thank you so much!
    lol i am retarded, i'm the one who requested the mastercard logo and didn't even notice he had posted it! - priceless ;-)
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)
  18.    #258  
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquinas
    I love your work!! Could you please do ones of my two boys' hockey team logos? I have attached jpegs of the logos. Thank you so much!
    Here they are.
    LAGuppie - you are incredible! I went back to other posts and found your PayPal account info. - juneausd@aol.com. I'm heading there now!!
    Thanks for the dial pads for my boys' hockey teams. I also downloaded several others from earlier posts. This is a great service you are providing.
  20.    #260  
    Here is a Father of the Pride Dial Pad, with screen shot. And thanks for the kudos and donation, Aquinas.