Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314151617 ... LastLast
    LAGuppie,

you are absolutely on Fire dude... thanks a million!

Sweeeet work
    hey Colin...

i have downloaded the new file to my card and it isn't showing up in Treo Button Manager... i have done it multiple times and can't find the new Blue file...

any thoughts... i don't even see the new name in Filez
    Quote Originally Posted by jscottcj
    hey Colin...

i have downloaded the new file to my card and it isn't showing up in Treo Button Manager... i have done it multiple times and can't find the new Blue file...

any thoughts... i don't even see the new name in Filez
    Have you tried: in Button Manager > menu > import overlay files. This should start a search for all dial pad files in your SD and moved to the 'aquabuttons' folder. They should then appear on button manager's list. Hope this helps.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  4.    #224  
    I agree with ChemEngr. It probably is downloaded to a file folder you can't find, but it should be there somewhere.
    i found them... the import noted that it imported 1 overlay, but the list never displayed the new file...

had to go inot filez to delete the original overlay and then resync both... thanks for the attention fellas
    LAGuppie,

One last question... is there an easy way for me to associate the logos from one of the TW overlays with the other TW overlay... can these be easily mix and matched...

let me know if so (email is fine... you have the address)

thanks again!!!!
    LA Guppied, any chance you can create one that has the Maryland Terrapins logo on it? Go Terps! Thank you for your efforts.
  8.    #228  
    Here is the Terps, with screen shot.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Thank you LA Guppie!
    How about a Mercedes pad?
    What about a South African Flag one? (Guess where I live!!)
    Thanks
  11.    #231  
    Here is Mercedes and South Africa, as requested.
    LAGuppie...

what's up man?
    Once i download PRC Edit... what's the process I need to take to mix and match the great work you have sent me?

thanks... you can email if you prefer... you have the address...
    how do i remove one dial pad prc for another ???? please help.....Thanks
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    LAGuppie or gojeeping, any chance yall could make one for Jamaica (flag) and for THE OU (Oklahoma Sooners, that is)? You guys are great for providing these for everybody. Thanks; holla atcha bol

Also, it would be really great if you could do something special for the wireless on/off like you did for the Penn State one with JOE PA, but you don't have to of course. Thanks
  15.    #235  
    Please look elsewhere in this thread and many other threads on using aquabutton manager.
  16.    #236  
    'Ere it is, Mon, with screen shot.
    LAGuppie:

Anything out there in your archives for our friends in Law Enforcement, Fire, or EMS??

Alan
    "Arguing with a police officer is like mud wrestling a pig.
    Eventually you realize that the pig likes it."
    Hey I'm new to the Treo family. I have a Treo 300 and wanted to know if the buttons work with the Treo 300 as well as 600 model.
  19.    #239  
    Not yet, Alan, but if you tell me what you had in mind, I'll do it. Police badge? Fireman's hat? Let me know...

As for the treo 300 question, I think I answered it earlier. Best way to use the dial pads is to take the 300, smash it against the wall a few hundred times, and buy a 600...
  20.    #240  
    Here is the Sooners Dial Pad, with screen shot.