Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast
    I am having a hard time managing my buttons. I download them and then hot sync them onto my treo and use button mananger to import them into that program. But some of the buttons I load I can not seem to find. Am I doing something wrong?
  2.    #202  
    I'm not sure Mister Mike, but it sounds like you moved the buttons to the wrong folder.
    Quote Originally Posted by LAGuppie
    Here is the San Jose Sharks Dial Pad, with screen shot, and a bonus one of your dog.
    YuDaMan!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    COuld you explain a little further. I downloaded about four different dial pad off of this thread. When I first did it I could not find any of them on my treo. Then I downloaded button mng. and found out when I use the import feature on the button mng it picked up two of the four. I don't know where the other two are. Am I doing this right?
  5.    #205  
    You have to use a program called filez, and use it to move the dial pads over to a folder labeled "aquabuttons". There are some threads about this issue in other posts.
  6.    #206  
    Panthers Dial Pad, with screen shot, by request.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
  7. Jea
    Thanks!!!!!
    Just adding one to the list here. This is for Georgia Southern University if anyone is interested..
    Geogia Bulldogs Dial Pad, with screen shot, by request.
    anyone know where i can find a beatles skin. or a u2 skin
    Nice! How about one where the buttons form a collage to produce the image of one big 'G' in the UGA style - and each individual button retains the appropriate number and the letters that correspond to it (i.e., 2 - ABC, etc)? Is that asking too much!?

GO DAWGS!

Brandon
    Quote Originally Posted by LAGuppie
    Here are da Bears and OSU, along with screen shots. Unfortunately, OSU'slogo was hard to translate to the small size of the dial pad, so it didn't come out great.
    Thanks for the OSU dial pads. Would you like some webspace to list all your work with a donation button. I have some available I let you have for all your free work to the treo 600 work. Let me know by private message and we can chat. Pleased put Columbus Crew(MLS) and Columbus Bluejackets(NHL) on your todo list.

Thanks,

jeff
  13.    #213  
    Here they are.
  14.    #214  
    You can't do one big G because the Dial Pad is a repeat of patterns. Nice thought though.
  15.    #215  
    Here it is, with screen shot. The logo looks like something from A Clockwork Orange.
    hi... 2 questions... you did a great Tiger Woods dial pad with nice connect/disconnect logos also... can you do a similar Tiger dial pad in a blue colored theme...

also, can you change the con/discon logos at all?

2nd question... can you change the bubbles on the favorites screen at all ?

thanks for all the great work.. where do i send donations?
    I love the dial pads (thank you LA Guppie), but I am interested in installing the Phone Magic application. Does anyone use this application with the dial pad overlays? Will installing this application conflict with the overlays?
  18.    #218  
    I'm not sure about that Chief. Try them and see?
  19.    #219  
    Here is a Dial Pad for dog lovers.
  20.    #220  
    Here is the blue Tiger Woods Dial Pad, with changes, as requested, and a screen shot.
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast