1. Pft
    I've searched the forums and have done about a days worth of reasearch but still cant find what I am looking for.

I am a new Cingular / Treo 600 user.

I have unlimited Web/GPRS services to access myComcast email via POP3/SMTP. This works fine.

My problem is that I want to also access my work email (MS Outlook/ Exchange). Our IT says no to using POP3, IMAP4 and to installing any server side software (GoodLink, etc.).

Can anyone offer guidence?
    Have your work mail forwarded to something outside (mine goes to an imap account with fastmail.com) - then use Chatter to have your mail pushed to the Treo (works very much like a Blackberry). www.imchatter.com - the developer (mblanc) is very active on this forum site and has said he will release a new version soon.

My IT people used something called procmail to do the forwarding. It appears seemless to me.
    ASk them if you have "Web Mail" access.
    That is what I use.
    https://webmail.CompanyName.com
    If you have Outlook Web Access (OWA, or WebMail, as Burkhardi mentions) then you might need a 3rd party browser like WebPro browser, as Blazer doesn't handle the formatting or frames that OWA uses very well. I'm happy w/ WebPro for OWA.