1.    #1  
    HI:

I was on a business trip and on the flight I had to shut off my Treo 180. Upon landing I tried to turn it back on and it would not turn on. I then tried 2 charge it but it would not accept the charge or turn on or do anything. I tried to re-set it but nothing worked.

Any thoughts or insights into possible reasons for this as well as any fix would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and regards.

mnalla
    Could be loose internal connection as some had reported that problem. Hope you can still get it replaced.

Did you try leaving it the whole day on the charger? I had this problem but then it turned out to be hardware issue on the 180. Charging circuit failure.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the insight. Will try charging all day and will also try and call Palm 1 about this. Much apppreciated.
    I can help u to sovle this problem
    but U seems too far away from me
    I m Mr.Right
    msn tolaic123@hotmail.com
    QQ:38161003
    treolover: treo 180 - >treo 270 ->treo 600
    Quote Originally Posted by laic123
    I can help u to sovle this problem
    but U seems too far away from me
    Can you just give mnalla the step by step process?
    Best call Treo service or your service provider. Mine has crapped out twice. The first time, T-Mobile replaced it saying they were going to charge me $70. They replaced but forgot to charge me. I am expecting another one this week and hope for the same administrative treatment.

Jeff in NYC