Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdType
    Relax jwarner191, all of this software uses Pocket Tunes Deluxe to play mp3 etc. (although IIRC Lightwav has built in wav player). If you register your Treo with the desktop software you get Pocket Tunes for free, then an upgrade to Deluxe is something like $15.
    Translation palmone are the scum bags in this case this should have obviously been included. It makes be sick that they didn't include atleast basic software that allows you to use all of the treo's capabilities. This product is not inexpensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by jwarner191
    Callshield by www.Mantragroup.com, advertises all these things that CallShield can do, BUT IT CAN'T DO THEM UNLESS YOU PUT OUT ANOTHER (almost) $30 to buy Pocket Tunes Delux!! I am trying to get a refund from these people. Since I used my Amex card to buy it, I will be able to dispute the charge. Makes me hesitant to try another program! What a bore!
    If you want wav ringtones then Lightwav is the for if you dont want to pay for ptunes. Lightwav is the ONLY ringtone manager that has built in support for wav files. Lightwav only cost $17US and does alot more than just ringtones.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    It's still false advertising to say a program can do something if it can not. Does it matter of they steal $30 or $1,000? It is still fraud and unethical.
    Quote Originally Posted by jwarner191
    It's still false advertising to say a program can do something if it can not. Does it matter of they steal $30 or $1,000? It is still fraud and unethical.
    an example?
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    an example:

"With CallShield 2.0, you can now

Associate your favorite MP3/Wav/Midi ring tones for various filters. "
    (from:http://www.mantragroup.com/05012004.htm)

...but in reality, as I said, you must have ptunes delux, in order for CallShield to do so, so CallShield should not advertsie that it can "Associate your favorite MP3/Wav/Midi ring tones for various filters" because it can not. Therefore, it is false advertising.
    The end. I will now go for a ride on my bicycle. Adios.
    I saw on another forum that CallFilter is coming out with a major new update this week. The messages promised "secret" features and a massive overhaul of the original architecture. Anyone know anything about this? I'm desperate to get my hands on a copy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo_Addict_Tex
    I saw on another forum that CallFilter is coming out with a major new update this week. The messages promised "secret" features and a massive overhaul of the original architecture. Anyone know anything about this? I'm desperate to get my hands on a copy.
    Funny, we've been waiting for the MAJOR update this 'week' for the past 5 months........
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley88
    that isnt suppose happen. you should have no problem playing the sounds from the card. goto the Sound prefs in lwav and do this

1. change the popup to Custom
    2. select "audio" or the folder that have the sounds you
    3. select OK.
    4. now try playing the sounds
    That worked. Very strange because this used to work when I first installed the program. During my initial configuration, I created an "/Audio" directory under the root of the external card and used the custom option to point to this directory. I also created one for coverup sounds. Now all is working after I went back into the options configuration and repointed the directory path to the Audio directory.
    Quote Originally Posted by wcarlson40
    Funny, we've been waiting for the MAJOR update this 'week' for the past 5 months........
    Apparently the update was distributed on Friday to beta testers....there are several people who agree on that. I want information!!!! Please please please please???? Anyone?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12