1.    #1  
    I currently sync my Treo 600 with iCal at home on my Mac; I would also like to sync with Notes at work, but I want to keep the two calendars (work/home) separate. Basically I am looking for a piece of calendar software that uses a separate database to the standard datebook, and that will sync with either iCal or Notes.

Does anyone know of such a program?

thanks

Colin.
    I need a program that will allow me to keep my personal calendar and contacts . . . and then I need an ID/calendar & contacts that can be sync'd by 5 or so employees from one computer to sync our calendars and todo's. any solutions?
    Try www.wesync.com. They are upgrading at the moment, but I have used for years.

SPG
    Quote Originally Posted by colinreid9
    I currently sync my Treo 600 with iCal at home on my Mac; I would also like to sync with Notes at work, but I want to keep the two calendars (work/home) separate. Basically I am looking for a piece of calendar software that uses a separate database to the standard datebook, and that will sync with either iCal or Notes.

Does anyone know of such a program?

thanks

Colin.
    Beyond Contacts uses its own database, but I'm not sure whether it would sync with Notes. I believe it's meant to sync with Outlook, which is what I use it for at work. I had the same exact needas you, so I use Agendus for my Personal stuff and Beyond Contacts for my Work stuff.

Doing some searches I found mNotes, which is the only application I found that syncs with Lotus Notes. I don't know if it uses its own database though.

http://www.commontime.com/Palm.htm