1.    #1  
    I downloaded the latest version of Acid Image (3.0), but whenever I attempt to download a 'Picture Share' from Sprint, my Treo crashes and resets. Tried numerous times -- same results. When Acid Image is removed; no problems. Acid Image works fine opening a jpeg attachement in Snappermail, just no luck with Picture Share downloads ... anyone else have this happen?
    I did not have the crash but I do get the error message where it says that I do not have the proper software to view the image being downloaded....
    Gene
    Quote Originally Posted by fgkay
    I downloaded the latest version of Acid Image (3.0), but whenever I attempt to download a 'Picture Share' from Sprint, my Treo crashes and resets. Tried numerous times -- same results. When Acid Image is removed; no problems. Acid Image works fine opening a jpeg attachement in Snappermail, just no luck with Picture Share downloads ... anyone else have this happen?
    I had much crash experience while using AI including not being able to use Picture Share from Sprint, trying to beam/email images from AI, copy or move images within AI, and viewing .fax attachments in emails (tiffs in disguise). Happy to report that the kind folks at AI have fixed it all. My main reason for using this app is for the fax viewing capabilities. Not sure if Snapper or other programs will enable viewing of *.fax files whereas I use Treo Mail. Try the new AI build.
    Beantown, please describe the fixes to ensure your Acid Image worked properly!
    Gene
    Hello -

If you're having any problems with AcidImage on your Treo, try these things:

First, download version 3.004:
    http://acid-image.com/aibeta.html

This addresses many treo-specific issues, including issues with Sprint PictureMail, and difficulty manipulating images that are stored in the Treo database format (e.g. images from the camera).

As always, if you have any troubles with AcidImage, you can email support@acid-image.com and we'll try to address the problem as quickly as possible.

Thanks,
    Scott
    Red Mercury, LLC