1.    #1  
    Thought this was interesting.

I was at RCS Computer Experience today in NYC (56th and Madison.) They have the best selection of Krusell cases around. I decided to pick up another Krusell Classic (Form Fitting) Case for my Treo 600 and upon opening it immediately noticed it's different than the one I currently own.

My biggest complaint about the one I have now (it's the original one, with plastic covering the entire screen) is that the headset hole at the bottom doesn't line up properly. It's pretty much impossible for me to use a headset with it without unzipping the bottom of the case and insert the jack that way. The leather simply prevents the jack from going in the whole way. The other alterative is to keep a finger on the headset jack, pushing it in while on a call. Not practical at all. Now I'm using a Sprint Treo 600 so these issues may be caused by the ear piece bulge, but who knows.

Well the new version solves this (and when I say new version I mean it still has plastic covering the entire screen.) Instead of two cut outs on the bottom (one for the charging/sync port and one for the headset) the new version has one large cut out. It allows the headset to fit perfectly.

So in summary, there are actually three versions of the Krusell form fitting case.

1. Plastic covering the entire screen, separate headset/sync cut outs.
    2. Plastic covering the entire screen, one headset/sync cut out.
    3. No plastic (as I've never seen this one I can't say what the cut outs look like.)
  2.    #2  
    I've also noticed another nice feature of the re-designed case:

The ear piece cut out now fits perfectly on my Sprint model. Where as before the bulge in the CDMA ear piece caused the cut to mis-align.
    Hey! I was there too! And, I work around the corner from there.

Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg
    Thought this was interesting.

I was at RCS Computer Experience today in NYC (56th and Madison.) They have the best selection of Krusell cases around. I decided to pick up another Krusell Classic (Form Fitting) Case for my Treo 600 and upon opening it immediately noticed it's different than the one I currently own.

My biggest complaint about the one I have now (it's the original one, with plastic covering the entire screen) is that the headset hole at the bottom doesn't line up properly. It's pretty much impossible for me to use a headset with it without unzipping the bottom of the case and insert the jack that way. The leather simply prevents the jack from going in the whole way. The other alterative is to keep a finger on the headset jack, pushing it in while on a call. Not practical at all. Now I'm using a Sprint Treo 600 so these issues may be caused by the ear piece bulge, but who knows.

Well the new version solves this (and when I say new version I mean it still has plastic covering the entire screen.) Instead of two cut outs on the bottom (one for the charging/sync port and one for the headset) the new version has one large cut out. It allows the headset to fit perfectly.

So in summary, there are actually three versions of the Krusell form fitting case.

1. Plastic covering the entire screen, separate headset/sync cut outs.
    2. Plastic covering the entire screen, one headset/sync cut out.
    3. No plastic (as I've never seen this one I can't say what the cut outs look like.)
  4.    #4  
    There were two other people with 600s while I was there.

I love the place. They have the best selection of unlocked GSM phones in the city.
    I just received my Krusell Classic Treo case. I got the one with the screen area plastic cut out. It has separate hotsync and headphone cut outs, and like your original one, the headset jack does not line up very well. However, if I just pull the leather a bit as I'm putting in the headset, it works fine. I have the Verizon Treo, which has the raised ear speaker. If I line that up properly, the holes for the mute and wireless buttons don't line up very well. The reset hole does not line up that well either. I suppose it may be difficult to make leather match up exactly, but I had thought this case might fit a bit better than it does.