1.    #1  
    #1 - maybe it's a setting or something, but on every other phone I've ever used... pressing CLR would delete one character, and HOLDING CLR would remove the whole string... this doesn't seem to be the case w/ the TREO and is very VERY annoying... if I am putting my phone away - or something.. and forget to KEYGUARD it - I'll have like 5 numbers pushed.. and have to hit CLR 5 times... am I doing something wrong?

#2 - also - sure it's a setting, but - LIGHTWAV - for it to work you disable to normal ringers.. and use LIGHTWAV.. but - do you have to set it for EVERY PERSON.. or is there a way to set a default ringer... plus - is LIGHTWAV the best for this task - it seems BUGGY to me... I do like the idea of picture caller ID and ringers for special people - but I dunno 3.0 is what I am using.. and it seem like it's not that stable... anyone else?

#3 - I put SANDMAN as my SCREEN OFF key - but that didn't seem to work... does this mean I have to give up one of my other buttons for it to work right?

#4 - I have TAKEPHONE and it's on my first button... but - I do find it annoying that sometimes I just wanna pop up the phone dial pad... is there a quick way to do that if you have TAKEPHONE on?

I'm sure I'll have a 100 more questions.. but I'd really appreciate the help on these first 4.
    #4 In Takephone "using the phone button" preferences, choose "long press = launch 'Phone' app" on the bottom of the screen.
    #2 CallFilter is another option.
    #1 use your stylus highlight the whole word/line paragraph then press clear! In the phone part of the treo, if you accidently press numbers, just cancel, not clear!
    lightwav works great for me, and you can assign ringtones for individuals, groups (as set in your contacts database), or the default for everyone else. It is in the "Treo" menu option under "Contact Ring Tones."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burugundy
    #4 - I have TAKEPHONE and it's on my first button... but - I do find it annoying that sometimes I just wanna pop up the phone dial pad... is there a quick way to do that if you have TAKEPHONE on?
    In Takephone, configure it to start each time from the speed dial screen. You can either press a speed dial button, or just start dialing using the keyboard on that same screen. Or, dial from Takephone's dialpad screen. Mine is set up to alternate only between speed dial and the dialpad screens each time I press the phone button. It works great.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    #1 - you can use TreoSelecText to select words or lines at a time using the Shift key and the 5-way - not exactly what you're looking for, but it's cheap and worth it for many of us!