Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021
Results 401 to 418 of 418
  1. #401  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob-C
    Actually, you were the one who did the stereotyping first. You took a shot at the entire city of Philly - a totally unprovoked shot at Philly that came out of nowhere I might add - saying something to the effect that the entire city "sucks ***". Unlike you though, I meant none of the comments I made about SF, I was just trying to show you what it felt like to have someone make an idiotic and asanine sterotype of your city. If this is type of behavior is typical of SF, then no wonder why Terrell Owens wanted to get the heck out.

    And as far as MHR stating that my comments were anti-homosexual... well, I don't see how you got that idea. I'll have you know that I have several plutonic friends who are gay and they all assure me that gay people do not suck each other's asses. In fact, they were quite offended that you assumed that. They said to tell you that they are gay - not perverts.
    calm down. it ain't that serious.
  2. #402  
    title of this thread: Treo 610/ACE Update from Palm.
    Let's get back to it folks! Debate in an off topic thread please.
  3. #403  
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec
    Dali, I doubt spacehog will take you up on it, but it was a good attempt.

    Spacehog said he wasn't going to post anymore, yet he continues to do so. Very defensively, as some have pointed out.

    Bottom line is that either he has pictures, or it's just his word.

    And we will see how good that word is in less than 60 days.

    As for the people saying that this is getting out of hand, you know what? You're right!

    But that is the nature of TC and every other message board - you have your normal "learn and share" group who are the base, your "angry white/black/insert ethnicity here man" group, who are always pissed about something, and the "monitor masturbaters", who make up crap to stir the pot and who love to see their name in pixels. (when not posting, they debate important topics, like who is hotter - Hilary or Haley Duff).

    All I know is that in cyberspace, put up or shut up rules.

    And yes, spacehog, if you provided unrefutable (is it "ir" or "un"), I am sure many, (myself included) would eat crow.

    but until that happens, you are just another aforementioned "mm".
    so do you need a spoon with that crow?
  4. #404  
    Quote Originally Posted by SeldomVisitor
    It tells me that carriers and other nonPalmOne outlets are having a hard time selling a $400+ cellphone with a few extra features in quantity so are discounting to get the sales up.
    Are you aware that the Treo is the only phone to have ever been carried by every Cellular service. No "smartphone" has ever accomplished since or after the introduction of the Treo. These carriers don't start selling a "dog", they sell it because they have to in order to satisfy the needs/wants of their custoemrs. Every time there is an imminent Palm intro, you see a few months of incentive discounts. Wake up and crawl out from under your rock!!!!
    Last edited by ronflig; 08/28/2004 at 08:03 PM.
  5. #405  
    Well, since you deleted your original posts, who knows what you claimed. Easy to claim things now that weebit gave proof.

    However, I will gladly eat crow if the Treo 650 comes out by Oct 6th, as you claimed.
  6. #406  
    I never said I didn't start it, so I don't know why you said that (other than "waaaah, mommie, he started it!")

    TO couldn't catch the clap in a Thai whorehouse. The Eagles will soon see that.

    As far as your conversation with you "friends" about felching, I will leave that to you.

    ok, back on topic....the next Treo will be unvieled in front of the Rocky statue.
  7. #407  
    C'mon, guys, give spacehog his due. He did apparently have legitimate information. Wish he had been in a position to post the pictures, though.
    http://www.doctordalai.com
  8. #408  
    he gets his due when we can all buy it on Oct 6th.

    that was the only thing substantial...the specs had been posted/speculated prior to his claims (whatever they were).

    (unless spacehog is weebitobessed...)
  9. #409  
    i never said october 6th specifically, i said late october, early november.
    and the specs i gave varied from those "claimed" by other people here because mine were 100% accurate and some others were ridiculous.

    there is actually something about the current specs detailed here which is incorrect, regarding the camera, but since youre so sure im wrong anyways, ill only tell people who want to know about it over pm, or who actually believe me. schmuck..
  10. #410  
    Quote Originally Posted by spacehog
    i never said october 6th specifically, i said late october, early november.
    and the specs i gave varied from those "claimed" by other people here because mine were 100% accurate and some others were ridiculous.

    there is actually something about the current specs detailed here which is incorrect, regarding the camera, but since youre so sure im wrong anyways, ill only tell people who want to know about it over pm, or who actually believe me. schmuck..
    Spacehog, message sent.
  11. #411  
    I will PM for the camera spec. that is different. I am not sure you are wrong, just doubful.

    The thread started on aug 6th, and you said within 60 days, hence the oct 6 date.
    now you Nov. Well, without an original thread reference, you can say anything.

    But I stand ready to eat some tasty crow.
  12. #412  
    Quote Originally Posted by ido
    title of this thread: Treo 610/ACE Update from Palm.
    Let's get back to it folks! Debate in an off topic thread please.
    You're right but I think these threads can't help but wander at this point because there have been so many, "The new Treo will be out by BLA BLA BLA", threads that there's not much left to say anymore. And it's so easy to claim it will be out, say within 60 days, that sooner or later someone is going to accidentally look right just because P1 has to come out with a new model at some point.

    So I'm going to make my prediction as well. The new Treo will be out before the 49ers win three games and before anyone buys a 49ers jersey with a presently active wide receiver's name on it. That should be pretty safe.
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
  13. #413  
    Quote Originally Posted by spacehog
    man, you guys dont stop. im shutting up now, even the most absurd and assumption filled retort will not bring me back. ill just drop by for a "told you so" in october, until then, keep guessing guys..
    It's Oct....and it looks like not Treo availabke to buy until Dec, if you believe the posts that are going around.

    The early Oct date has come, so that obviously didn't happen, and Nov. seems unlikely.
  14. #414  
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec
    It's Oct....and it looks like not Treo availabke to buy until Dec, if you believe the posts that are going around.

    The early Oct date has come, so that obviously didn't happen, and Nov. seems unlikely.
    Judging from the experience of the Treo 600, P1 is likely to drag this out over half a year. I will not even believe that this is more than hype until someone offers to deliver within a week for a fixed price.
  15. #415  
    Quote Originally Posted by FollowDan.com
    Thanks GeekyMom,

    Boy do I regret posting this message. All I was trying to do was to let people know that the Bluetooth will definitely be in the new Treo as per a sales spec sheet I saw in the Palm store. Also that I was "told" it would be out at the end of the Month, but like I said no promises.

    I only put the phone number in there for someone to independantly verify this info, because I didn't think I was shown anything that wasn't public knowledge by the salesman.

    I am definitely going to think twice next time before sharing any "News" on this forum until I can provide a website link to back it up. It only takes one person to spoil the fun of a forum.


    Dude! Keep doing your research. "It's great for the collective" Don't take it personal. These guys wanted to hear about something they didn't already know. In the case of your "info gathering" -- you did not give the HUNGRY MASSES anything new. They'd heard of HiRes & BlueTooth already.
  16. #416  
    Dude! If you had "spued" confirmation of CDMA 2000 EV-DO, they would have been eating from your hands.
  17. #417  
    Quote Originally Posted by spacehog
    i never said october 6th specifically, i said late october, early november.
    and the specs i gave varied from those "claimed" by other people here because mine were 100% accurate and some others were ridiculous.

    there is actually something about the current specs detailed here which is incorrect, regarding the camera, but since youre so sure im wrong anyways, ill only tell people who want to know about it over pm, or who actually believe me. schmuck..
    Well, regardless of release date, Spacehog was right about the specs.

    So I for one am eating crow accordingly. Munch Munch.

    My apologies to the Hog.
  18. #418  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob-C
    So I'm going to make my prediction as well. The new Treo will be out before the 49ers win three games and before anyone buys a 49ers jersey with a presently active wide receiver's name on it. That should be pretty safe.
    Glad that crow tastes good, mikec. Have a second helping on me. The 650 is shipping, the 49ers have not won 3 games yet (not even 2 for that matter), and even Brandon Lloyd's family hasn't purchased his jersey.

    Actually, have a third helping because, MUCH more importantly, your prediction was wrong too. I believe it was:

    Quote Originally Posted by mikec
    TO couldn't catch the clap in a Thai whorehouse. The Eagles will soon see that.
    When exactly are we going to see that? You predicted it would be soon. Is SuperBowl weekend considered soon? I'm thinking it's not going to happen because he's got a league leading 13 TD's to prove otherwise and the Eagles are 9-1 thanks to him. Just ask Kevin Barlow what he thinks while you're at it.

    Here's some more crow. Open up and say ahh Mikey!

    HA!
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021

Posting Permissions