Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1015161718192021 LastLast
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ronflig
    Keep in mind that while Verizon was extremely late in introducing the Treo, it has been on the market for a year or so on other carriers. So I am not surprised by this "news". Have you noticed the number of $100-200+ discounts by several carriers in the past 1-2 months? What does that tell you? I think we'll see it in the next 1-2 months.
    The Palm guys will not dissapoint. By Xmas 2005. Oh yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronflig
    Have you noticed the number of $100-200+ discounts by several carriers in the past 1-2 months? What does that tell you?
    It tells me that carriers and other nonPalmOne outlets are having a hard time selling a $400+ cellphone with a few extra features in quantity so are discounting to get the sales up.
    too much waiting now

but cant even go for another fone

p910, xdaIII, mpx, all of them still not in the shelves

what a tough life
    Quote Originally Posted by OJM
    Philly has a "real football team"?
    One team in NYC is raving about Ron Dayne. The other thought it great idea to pick up Quincy Carter. Would anybody in NYC be qualified to judge a "real football team"?
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec
    Philly sucks *** compared to many cities. l have lived and worked there, so this is an informed opinion.
    Are you saying that you've lived and worked in Philly sucking ***? I'm glad you've moved out of my city then. Philly may have it's downsides but at least we don't march in protest of our troops in Iraq every week. SF should break off from the Union.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SeldomVisitor
    It tells me that carriers and other nonPalmOne outlets are having a hard time selling a $400+ cellphone with a few extra features in quantity so are discounting to get the sales up.

You have to be one of the top 5 funniest people on this board. I have senn nothing possitive reguarding the T600 or the Palm Platform ever. Why r u here?

I see more T600 smartphone out there then all Microsoft phone platforms rolled into one. What makes you think that anything you say holds water?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob-C
    Are you saying that you've lived and worked in Philly sucking ***? I'm glad you've moved out of my city then. Philly may have it's downsides but at least we don't march in protest of our troops in Iraq every week. SF should break off from the Union.
    Nice.

So you take his anti-Philly post, twisting the words to fit your desire to make an anti-gay response, and then you mischaracterize SF's popular anti-WAR movement as an anti-TROOP movement.

You do realize, don't you, that if SF and the Bay Area were to split off, so would the makers of the Treo.... Bashing regions is one thing, bashing minorities it another.
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Gfunkmagic:

Both those mockups are great, but I vote for the 480 model - make it as small as you can with as big a screen as possible - the ultimate (AND PUT THE ANTENNAE INSIDE).

Dale
    that's why I'm seriously starting to consider switching over to the daxian, the larger physical size of the screen with a slide down thumboard is near perfect.

http://www.stoogeworld.com/uploads/ppc-6600.jpg
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

go to http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/showt...threadid=33689 this should set all rumors aside
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    "a 94 real universities"??? Ok, what does that mean. My girlfriend used to be a prof at Penn. Wonder if she can verify his identity. Notice again all the information and only 2 posts... wow... I am impressed.
    Golly a typo! And an extra letter 'a' at that! And only my second post!! Gosh, gharrod, I must NOT be a Penn professor. I must not know about the P1 flagship store! But don't look me up at upenn.edu, and god forbid you look up the store at the P1 website. Instead I totally agree you should go to the key source: your girlfriend who used to work at Penn! Why didn't we all think to ask her about the 610/650 issue! She MUST know. And I bet she never has typos!! You are a GENIUS!!!
    glenn mcgee phd
    professor of medical ethics
    editor, http://bioethics.net
    & The American Journal of Bioethics (MIT
    Press)
    Penn School of Medicine
    philadelphia pa
    Mr Phd, she was a prof there and now works at a level only a heartbeat away from the top and yes she would proof her work. I on the other hand enjoy typos! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob-C
    Bob, you have the sense of humor that Philly is known for....none.

Thanks for stereotyping the SF area...unfortunately, it's not the case. Most people in this area are in favor of the troops...the small number of wieners (loike your avatar) ;-) ) that protests get a lot of airtime. Those malcontents will protest everything with the same intensity.

"No war in Iraq" and "Where the f--- is my free-trade coffee and Utne Reader" are equivalent to those groupthink lemmings. (source: the free-trade quote rom The Onion)

Break off from the Union? United we stand, divided we fall, brother. I would think someone in Philly would know that.
    Quote Originally Posted by MHR
    Nice.

So you take his anti-Philly post, twisting the words to fit your desire to make an anti-gay response, and then you mischaracterize SF's popular anti-WAR movement as an anti-TROOP movement.

You do realize, don't you, that if SF and the Bay Area were to split off, so would the makers of the Treo.... Bashing regions is one thing, bashing minorities it another.
    Well, said, but Bob can't help the tardanic remarks....he's originally from West Virginia ;-)
    Well, said, but Bob can't help the tardanic remarks....he's originally from West Virginia ;-)
    Google returned a null on "tardanic."
    Quote Originally Posted by whmurray
    Google returned a null on "tardanic."
    Use the old noggin' bit...it's an invented word (copyright 2004).

I think you could probably figure out the meaning...
    has anyone else seen that the new treo says Phone Off instead of wirless mode off likt on the 600
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Global Posts
    805 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by glennmcgee
    Golly a typo! And an extra letter 'a' at that! And only my second post!! Gosh, gharrod, I must NOT be a Penn professor. I must not know about the P1 flagship store! But don't look me up at upenn.edu, and god forbid you look up the store at the P1 website. Instead I totally agree you should go to the key source: your girlfriend who used to work at Penn! Why didn't we all think to ask her about the 610/650 issue! She MUST know. And I bet she never has typos!! You are a GENIUS!!!
    Wait I know you... I upgraded your car's nav computer a few yrs ago after exchanging posts with you on Roadfly.

Not that it matters but I can at least confirm your existence.
    Quote Originally Posted by PRANKSTAR
    has anyone else seen that the new treo says Phone Off instead of wirless mode off likt on the 600
    I bet that it says "Phone Off" because of the blue tooth. There is the little blue tooth symbol in the title bar and I believe that shows when it's active. So "Wireless Mode Off" would be inaccurate because the blue tooth is on. Just a guess though. I wonder if both phone and blue tooth are off if it says "Wireless Mode Off".
    Bob, you have the sense of humor that Philly is known for....none.

Thanks for stereotyping the SF area...unfortunately, it's not the case. Most people in this area are in favor of the troops...the small number of wieners (loike your avatar) ;-) ) that protests get a lot of airtime. Those malcontents will protest everything with the same intensity.
    Actually, you were the one who did the stereotyping first. You took a shot at the entire city of Philly - a totally unprovoked shot at Philly that came out of nowhere I might add - saying something to the effect that the entire city "sucks ***". Unlike you though, I meant none of the comments I made about SF, I was just trying to show you what it felt like to have someone make an idiotic and asanine sterotype of your city. If this is type of behavior is typical of SF, then no wonder why Terrell Owens wanted to get the heck out.

And as far as MHR stating that my comments were anti-homosexual... well, I don't see how you got that idea. I'll have you know that I have several plutonic friends who are gay and they all assure me that gay people do not suck each other's asses. In fact, they were quite offended that you assumed that. They said to tell you that they are gay - not perverts.