1.    #1  
    I'm intersted in the best solution for connecting to the internet.

I know with some other pdas you can get a usb host cable, and then using a usb cable from a cellphone connect to the internet. Is this possible with the treo 90?

I'm looking for a way to be able to email from anywhere (right now i can using my cell a lg vx6000 but the typing is terrible).

Is the only way to connect buying a wifi card and being in a hotspot?

If anyone has any ideas that'd be great.
    The best way to do the cell phone connection is with cables and instructions from TheSupplyNet.com. Those things are great and for some providers allow access at full broadband speeds. Check it out!
    Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    The Palm Bluetooth SDIO card works quite well in combination with either a BT phone or a BT dialup modem. It's a chore loading all of the updated drivers from the PalmOne website, but once it's loaded and set up it's a great combination. The included driver disc has an SMS and phone dialer app.
    (posted from my 90 via BT and SonyEricsson T616)
    -Rusty J
    -Rusty
    Blackjack, Tilt; Treo 90, 270-680; Palm Vx, i705, T|T3, iQue 3200; Nokia N800, E71
    Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    If your phone has an IR port, it may be possible to connect to it via IR. This is a bit awkward, as the IR ports need to be aligned, but it works for quick email retrieval.

-Rusty J
    90 + 270 + 600
    -Rusty
    Blackjack, Tilt; Treo 90, 270-680; Palm Vx, i705, T|T3, iQue 3200; Nokia N800, E71