1.    #1  
    Can someone confirm my suspicions? I'm using Lightwav to setup custom ringtones (which I love). I would also like (though it's not entirely necessary) the Video Caller ID feature. Does this feature only work by inputting each individual phone number into a favorites box, and then selecting a picture? Meaning, if my wife has five different numbers she might be calling from, I need to use up five favorites spots just for her, right? Am I doing this all wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by w@ntonsoup
    Can someone confirm my suspicions? I'm using Lightwav to setup custom ringtones (which I love). I would also like (though it's not entirely necessary) the Video Caller ID feature. Does this feature only work by inputting each individual phone number into a favorites box, and then selecting a picture? Meaning, if my wife has five different numbers she might be calling from, I need to use up five favorites spots just for her, right? Am I doing this all wrong?
    No to use video callerID in Lightwav you use it just like ringtones. If your wife has five different numbers and whenever she calls from one of the 5 numbers lwav will use the same video. If you want to have a separate video for you wife like if she calls from the Office then you will need to remove her office number of the her Contact and create a new contact entry that has only her office number in it. You can go back to lwav and assign a new ringtone and/or a new video. Now when she calls from the office you will see a different video.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca