1.    #1  
    OK -

I just started to fiddle w/ this...

#1 - I assume you can assign a specific ring to ea. contact on your list.. which is really cool.. but when I did it - it played both the default ring, and the ring I had set for it... how do I fix that?

#2 - when a call comes up w/ an associated picture (or vid). how do you ignore / send to voice mail? On my 7135 - I just hit the END key on the phone.. and it would silence the ring, and send the call directly to voice mail...

#3 - it seemed to have crashed my treo once or twice already - is this common?

#4 - when I turn it on - I just the TREO section - look at some of the music files (ie. megasound, discon, etc). and highlight and choose PLAY - nothing happens.. am I doing something wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burugundy
    OK -

#1 - I assume you can assign a specific ring to ea. contact on your list.. which is really cool.. but when I did it - it played both the default ring, and the ring I had set for it... how do I fix that?

#2 - when a call comes up w/ an associated picture (or vid). how do you ignore / send to voice mail? On my 7135 - I just hit the END key on the phone.. and it would silence the ring, and send the call directly to voice mail...

#4 - when I turn it on - I just the TREO section - look at some of the music files (ie. megasound, discon, etc). and highlight and choose PLAY - nothing happens.. am I doing something wrong?
    #1 - under the Sound Preferences in the 'Phone' app, make sure you have the tone for phone set to silent (Known Caller Tone, Unknown Caller Tone, etc)

#3 - what version???

#4 - do you have pocket tunes 3.0 installed??
  3.    #3  
    yes pocket tunes 3 is installed.. and I have lightwav 3.

literally got the treo 2 days ago - and trying to get it up to where my 7135 was.. and then start taking it into new directions
    What version of pTunes should be used with V3.0 of LW? I am using the default pTunes v2.3.2 and this configuration seems to work well but would appreciate any pointers to known issues or problems others have had with this combination of utilities.
    i am running pTunes 2.3.4, not 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burugundy
    OK -

for #2 to silent the ringtone you can press the up/down volume keys on the side of the phone. this will not end the call. if you want to end to call just select Ignore button.

for #3 NO is it not common to have lwav crash. make sure you read the manual and understand how lightwav works and the configuration you need to set up.

for #4 on the Treo600 only uncompressed wave files are supported. make sure you have the volume turned up and lightwav is enabled in the General Prefs.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca