1.    #1  
    http://www.pretec.com/index2/product...erals/SDBT.htm

What do you think about it? It said that it will be available with Palm 5.0+, so can we assume that bluetooth coming to Treo finally?
    It depends on its power requirements, and whether the Treo can provide enough juice to the device. Also depends on a compatible driver for the Treo.
    i hope this does work i have been waiting for this for ages
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    It's for a Pocket PC, not Palm. You need Bluetooth drivers for the Treo 600 which no one has made yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by lmelamed
    It's for a Pocket PC, not Palm. You need Bluetooth drivers for the Treo 600 which no one has made yet.
    It says for Palm 5.0+, so you have to assume they are packaging drivers for it. Otherwise they would be pretty much lying outright.
    I called them and left a message in their coroporate voicemail box. Hopefully we'll hear back from them. Good find!
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    There is, however, no support for any of the audio gateway profiles, such as headset or handsfree.
    I called Pretec. Phantom product. They don't have it yet, but said they expect it "soon." Won't know whether it works in a T600 until they receive it and test it. Sounds like some third tier OEM manufacturer. They took down my number and said they would call when they receive it. We'll see.
    why do people think that the sd bt is because the lack of power? I thought this is only true for wifi.