1.    #1  
    I would like to know if there is any small utility that manage to make calls directly from a phone number inserted to calendar.I serached threads for this issue and I know that TakePhone does it through a hack but you should have complet application in order to use it.Also MarknDial I think is an old application for the previous treos (300,180 etc).Finally is there such a small utility that does it without having to purchase a complete solution (Agendus,TakePhone) just for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by xkchaos
    I would like to know if there is any small utility that manage to make calls directly from a phone number inserted to calendar.I serached threads for this issue and I know that TakePhone does it through a hack but you should have complet application in order to use it.Also MarknDial I think is an old application for the previous treos (300,180 etc).Finally is there such a small utility that does it without having to purchase a complete solution (Agendus,TakePhone) just for this.
    Check out 2day by Takephone's creator, Shimon. It will dial a phone number from a calendar entry w\o any kind of hack. Works great.
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    MarknDial is on my Treo and it works great. Works from any application.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by wachie
    MarknDial is on my Treo and it works great. Works from any application.
    I hot-synced the application file but there is no icon to run it.How you manage to 'activate' the application. With FileZ I can see the related file in the memory but I can not 'activate' it.
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    Funny. Is it MarknDial 2.0? Downloaded from pdaapps.com? There is an icon that comes in the prc.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by wachie
    Funny. Is it MarknDial 2.0? Downloaded from pdaapps.com? There is an icon that comes in the prc.
    Thank you for the info.My version was the older one not for OS 5.I dowload version 2.0 and is OK now.