1.    #1  
    Just got my Treo 600 2 weeks ago, and just wondering if it's possible to use a video as your ringer?
    yes, but I forget the program.

i think it . . . is a toysoft program . . . called . . . light something.

Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  3.    #3  
    Huh? Lightwav doesn't do video ringers... as far as I'm aware.
    I believe you are looking for that program that can play gifs when an incomming phone call is in transit.(I just can't remember the name)

-CK
    Lightwav can do this. If you also have their movie recording software Live, you can use videos, otherwise you can use animated gif's

http://www.toysoft.ca
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    i tried getting live to work right and never could. I even emailed them asking for help and basically who ever was trying to "help" me was not ewven reading my email to see what the problem was. I just gave up and deleted it. It's too bad as I thought it was a neat program. Oh well, LightWav is great and I can do without the videos part.
    Quote Originally Posted by elonepb
    Huh? Lightwav doesn't do video ringers... as far as I'm aware.
    Then you need to be updated Lightwav does video callerID since version 2.0. You can use Live! recording video as callerID or animated gif.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    Quote Originally Posted by hall316
    i tried getting live to work right and never could. I even emailed them asking for help and basically who ever was trying to "help" me was not ewven reading my email to see what the problem was. I just gave up and deleted it. It's too bad as I thought it was a neat program. Oh well, LightWav is great and I can do without the videos part.
    Not sure who was helping you but here is how you get video callerID to work in lwav

1. record a video clip Live! software or install some animated gif that is 160x160 pixel. bigger gif will not play propely on the Treo lowres screen

2. launch lwav and make sure animGif.prc is installed for GIF.

3. to set the default video callerID goto the program menu and select Video Prefs from the Treo menu

4. check "default video picture callerID" check box and tap on the toggle button to select the video to use. this video will be used if there is not custom video assigned for the caller. Tap OK to save

5. if you want to assign a custom video for the caller then do this

6. Tap on the Treo tab button

7. tap on the Contacts button

8. look for the contact you want to assign the video then tap on it

9. select Change Video and select the video to use and preview

10. tap on the OK button to save

that is it. very simple!
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    Why does my Treo reset when I have a video caller ID assigned to someone with my Treo set to mute? I am using the latest version I believe ver 3.0 #2004.082 That's the latest build correct?
    Neil
    Handspring Visor Deluxe > Treo 600 > Palm Pre > iPhone 4s & Touchpad 32gb