1.    #1  
    Having a problem with LWava and PTunes and I'm at a complete loss of what to do.

It started when I tried to play a wav. My Treo gave me an error and then it did a soft reset.

After that reset, I haven't been able to get LWav to work properly.

I can select MP3s to use and even play them in LWav. However, when I click "open pocket tunes" from the mp3 control panel from LightWav, it brings up PTunes but the mp3 stops. Its as if Ptunes is not accepting LWav's command.

I've tried soft, warm and hard resets. I've uninstalled LWav and reinstalled, but still not fixed. Anybody have any ideas?
    www.bubblespeed.com
    you know that lightwav is up to version 3.0 - try that version
  3.    #3  
    i know the new version is out but that still doesnt explain why LWav isn't working properly for me....
    www.bubblespeed.com
    in that case, i would email support@toysoft.ca and don't be suprised if they ask you to update
    Sure it does explain why it's not working for you.

As Pocket Tunes gets updated Lightwav does as well to insure that the two applications work together. You definetly need to do as dpwaters suggested and upgrade to the latest version of Lightwav (it's a free upgrade) before doing anything else.
  6.    #6  
    there's no question i am going to upgrade to 3.0 - but its baffling that this was working fine prior to a forced reset, and now I can't get it to work the way it used to.
    www.bubblespeed.com
    Quote Originally Posted by DJOrient
    there's no question i am going to upgrade to 3.0 - but its baffling that this was working fine prior to a forced reset, and now I can't get it to work the way it used to.
    if you can play the sound within lwav with PTunes then make sure

1. both ptunes and lwav are in ram
    2. lwav is enabled in the General Prefs
    3. if that doesnt work
    a. disable lwav
    b. do a soft reset
    c. re-enable lwav
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
  8.    #8  
    ok - its still not working.

my fear is that this problem will persist when i upgrade

www.bubblespeed.com
    Quote Originally Posted by DJOrient
    ok - its still not working.

my fear is that this problem will persist when i upgrade

send us email at support@toysoft.ca and we will help you.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    I also have lightwav 2.3 how do I upgrade to 3.0 with out paying? I looked in the site but I can not find anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by nelsito
    I also have lightwav 2.3 how do I upgrade to 3.0 with out paying? I looked in the site but I can not find anything.
    It should have been a free upgrade. You should have received the new version via e-mail.

Send Toysoft an e-mail.