1.    #1  
    Hi,

I just downloaded and installed Pocket Tunes (demo) on my Treo 600. The application is great, I am connecting to shoutcast and the music plays on my Treo speaker. When I connect headphones in, the music continues to play on my speaker, whereas when I try to make a call, the sound comes through the headphones. Anyone knows why this may be happening? Is it because I have a demo version or is it a setting issue?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks!
    Manu
    search search search your using the ones that came with the treo right? they will only do it when you hold he button in i suggest you get a good pair of headphones sedio do good ones
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    You need a set of stereo headphone AND an audio adapter like this:

http://store.treocentral.com/accesso...ew.php?a_id=13
    I don't know about you guys, I have my old original earbud from my 270. I use it in my T600 and play PocketTunes and listen through my earbud.

Just make sure you lower the volume, that thing can blast your ears deaf (not the mention distortion fo playing too loud.)
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    I don't know about you guys, I have my old original earbud from my 270. I use it in my T600 and play PocketTunes and listen through my earbud.

Just make sure you lower the volume, that thing can blast your ears deaf (not the mention distortion fo playing too loud.)
    I still have my broken T270 and tried the earbud on the T600. ronbo200 is right on! It works on both pocket tunes and quits when you get an incoming call. I wonder why Handspring did not make this THE earbud to go with the Treo in the first place. Are we missing something?
    Ed
    Visor Deluxe, Prism, Visorphone, Treo 270, Treo 600, Treo 650, and am eagerly waiting for the next generation Treo...but wait...is that the iPhone????
    I have the adapter and it still doesn't work - no sound through headphones.
    Quote Originally Posted by jtracy777
    I have the adapter and it still doesn't work - no sound through headphones.

what adapter, from where?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000

This is very interesting because it implies that other headsets designed for the Treo 270 could have the same features, and option that would be significantly cheaper than the Treo 600 specific 2-in-1 models. I just got a Treo 600 and I'm thinking about trying a Zip-Linq headset specifically for the Treo 270 (and Nokia) which is only ~$10:
    http://www.ziplinq.com/retractable-cable-handsfree.html

By the way, if you have a look at the pictures on that page, you'll see there are three black rings on the Treo 270 specific jack, while there are only 2 on the headset that comes with the Treo 600.

Do you folks with the original Treo 270 headsets see this difference also?
    brudzins,
    The jack on Handsfree Headset for Nokia w/ Jack, Treo, & Palm*
    ZIP-CELL-HF3 / UPC# 724580610595 is similar to the Treo 270 jack.
    Are you headphones that boost the sound, like the bose noise cancelling. If so, on the high setting you hear no music. The Treo needs the resistance of the headphones or it decides that none are attached.