1.    #1  
    I had a Sony Ericson t68i until refcently when I got my new Treo 600; I have been trying to change my ATT welcome screen and add a wallpaper and a screensaver with the BMW logo; Tried esato.com and multiple sites;tried BMW sites, tried tranf from my T68i but failed.

please help

Axel
    here you go is this what your looking for? soz for the huge link

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?im...D%26ie%3DUTF-8
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Here is a BMW dial pad for you...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by LAGuppie; 08/07/2004 at 02:06 AM.
    Here is a screen shot of the Dial Pad
    Attached Images Attached Images
  5.    #5  
    LAGuppie: somehow I downloaded the file BMW SPCS.PRC and now I cannot get rid of it and re-establish my original dial pad; Please instruct me on how to restore my original pad

Thank you

Axel
    You need to use a program called Filez (freeware), which will delete anything. There are a lot of threads that discuss this issue if you need more help, but it's not hard.

I thought my BMW Dial Pad was pretty cool, I just don't happen to be a BMW owner. What did you think?
    I couldn't tell. I downloaded it but it doesn't appear as a choice for wallpaper on the Treo600. How does it install? Beats the Hell out of me....