Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Just curious how others are getting around the pyschodelic colors that occur with some indoor pictures....
    What?
    It's a good idea, but put into practice it's a little too unrefined for my tastes.

It does what qset does and more. While didgital zoom might be okay, the split screens get a little cumbersome. Ridding the camera of the blue dots would be nice, but not (yet, to me) to the point that I'm willing to keep the program on my Treo to have that functionality.

I'll use qset for the time being, but will keep an eye on Pickem, as it does have a lot of promise.
    I thought pickem's developer quit?
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Yeah, from what I can telll this is orphaned software. I also wish someone would take up where this guy left off and make Pickem perfect.... maybe this should go to the developers corner... I know I would pay $ for a camera app. with magnification capablilties and perhaps a timer.
    What?
    [QUOTE=PabloTX]
    split screens get a little cumbersome.
    QUOTE]

Press the "S" key when the screen splits and the splits go away, back to a normal zoom/unzoom.

It took me awhile to find this cure

Chas
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasT
    Press the "S" key when the screen splits and the splits go away, back to a normal zoom/unzoom.

It took me awhile to find this cure

Chas
    Right, but one shouldn't have to do that. It's somewhat understandable if this app was dropped. Like others have said, it would be nice if someone could either pick up where this one left off, or begin from the ground up to offer a program that allows you to choose the compression ratio (like qset) and gives you options as far as brightness, contrast and removing the blue dots.

Is Pickem GPL'd?