1.    #1  
    When I hotsync my Treo to download Avantgo (news and my preferred channels), I get the following error:

"This server's certificate seems to have expired. Because this means that the server may not be trustworthy, the connection was terminated. If you suspect this to be a mistake, please check you computer's clock and verify that it is set correctly".

I have never seen this error message before? Any ideas?
    Yes, I have seen it, usually it is what is says it is, unless your clock is incorrect. Have you updated your Avantgo software?
  3.    #3  
    I've checked my clock setting, and it's OK. I also have the most updated version of Avantgo. What gives?
    Is the problem with Avantgo or the channel that Avantgo provides, i.e. USATOday, The Wall Street Journal, etc. which one?
  5.    #5  
    I doesn't tell me which channel it is. When I hotsync, all items hotsync OK. When it hotsyncs Avantgo, the certification error pops up.
    Can you get more details about the expired certificate? Usually has details button when it pops up like that.

I would uninstall Avantgo. Resync and install new Avantgo software from their site.
    Quote Originally Posted by ravic
    When I hotsync my Treo to download Avantgo (news and my preferred channels), I get the following error:

"This server's certificate seems to have expired. Because this means that the server may not be trustworthy, the connection was terminated. If you suspect this to be a mistake, please check you computer's clock and verify that it is set correctly".

I have never seen this error message before? Any ideas?
    It's a known issue that became critical as of August 1st.
    Go to http://avantgo.com/support/mobile_support/ and all will be clear.
    thanks for the link
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Thanks for the link ... I thought was my PC versus Avantgo.