1.    #1  
    i have sprint pcs and whenever some1 text messages me i get this: Select "Go" to read it http://smwl.uc.sprintpcs.com/sml/wap.do?alert=true....i dunno if i should select go cuz it takes me 2 the internet and im scared tha thas gonna cost me...does any1 tha has sprint know if they cost me for doing that r not???
    I assume you don't have a Treo600 since your scared of Vision use. What phone do you have? Also, try Sprintusers.com (but stay here too ) , they have a good Sprint Forum.
  3.    #3  
    whats treo600?? like what does it do...my phone is the pcs vision picture phone VGA1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkin_Park
    whats treo600?? like what does it do...my phone is the pcs vision picture phone VGA1000
    Ummm, not to be rude or anything, but why are earth on you posting in a TREO forum, specifically in a TREO600 forum?????
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkin_Park
    The Treo600 does about everything (basicaly a phone sized laptop). Go to the PalmOne site and look it up. The SprintUsers Forum can answer your questions.

I assume the answer to your question is that the "text" message being send is to your XXXXXXXXXX@messaging.sprintpcs.com address and not your XXXXXXXXXX (the 10 x's are your 10 digit phone number) like a normal text message. one is true Mo-SMS and the other is "Short Mail".