1.    #1  
    Which of the leather Treo 600 leather Cases has a belt clip that will lock in different positions so the phone can be turned sideways and stay that way??

I dont want one of those clips where it just spins around....

Thanks!
    Last edited by platinumg35; 07/31/2004 at 10:32 AM.
    i think you can get a clip like that for the kursell case but i use the moving one and it works great
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Pielframa.com
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by cash70
    Pielframa.com

Is it hard to talk on the phone using one of the flip cases? or shall I say is it difficult to open the case and see who is calling... Does it feel awkward holding the case up to your ear with the flap open???
    I, too, am looking for a case with a locking clip (so I can carry the Treo horizontally). The case sold by Sprint has one (sold for $40 at their stores) and from what I can see in the pics posted about the new case available from Verizon -- it also has a locking clip.

Anyone else know of others??? I love the way the Bellagio case looks - but want the locking clip. Thx.
    Quote Originally Posted by platinumg35
    Is it hard to talk on the phone using one of the flip cases? or shall I say is it difficult to open the case and see who is calling... Does it feel awkward holding the case up to your ear with the flap open???
    I had one for about 6 weeks. The Piel Frama is very easy to open. However, I found it a bit bulky and didn't get used to the flap. That is why I went with the I-Volution. Just personal preference. But, the clip works excellent. That (the clip) I do miss.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Quote Originally Posted by squeak
    .... from what I can see in the pics posted about the new case available from Verizon -- it also has a locking clip. .....

You're right squek... Verizon does have a locking clip. For those interested, here are the pics I posted:

http://www.pbase.com/jreyes2000/verizon_treo_case
  8.    #8  
    Pulled the trigger today on a Piel Frama Crocodile Leather case :-)
  9.    #9  
    Ordered my Crocodile case from Piel Frama on Thursday 8/5 and I recieved it thismorning at 9:40am 8/6 now thats what I call service.. Direct from Spain to USA overnight!

Awesome case for my priceless mobile information center!
    Hey- any updates on other cases with clips that lock? Does Krusell have a clip that will lock? It's hard to tell from their advertisements...it looks like to me that it's like all the others (swivels 360 degrees without locking). Thx.