1.    #1  
    How do I delete all chat messages on one command? I know that there is the Purge command but this only works for SMS msgs where I didnt reply to (hence not a chat). Whats the fastest way to clear the SMS Inbox?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nengers
    How do I delete all chat messages on one command? I know that there is the Purge command but this only works for SMS msgs where I didnt reply to (hence not a chat). Whats the fastest way to clear the SMS Inbox?

Thanks
    Highlight the chat conversation and hit the :menu: D to delete. You will get a Delete Chat confirmation prompt. Click Yes to delete.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks Ron,

I do that but works only for single Chat messages right? I tried just now to highlight more than one chat message and it wont allow me. Hence to delete 10 messages i haveto do the Delete command ten times.
    Unfortunately, purge only works on one of the boxes, i.e. Inbox. You have to do the same for the sent as well.
  5.    #5  
    Yeah unfortunately. Am a heavy SMS user. Send/receieves 200 SMS/day. You can imagine how full and high-maintenace it is to delete these chat messages.

Btw, notice how sometimes to chat sessions are formed for the same sender?

Thanks again
    It should only do that if you do not have the same sender may not have the same contact number. I use SMS too, locally and foreign, don't seem to see that as an issue but not as heavy as you though.
  7.    #7  
    Alrighty then. Hopefully some 3rd party software can resolve the mass delete problem
    Thanks again. signing off (for now)