1.    #1  
    I have been playing around with installing lots of new apps lately and I wish there were a way to only install the new file that I have waiting, and not go through the whole sync procedure. I know that I can go in and change the settings on each individual other thing to be 'do nothing' but it seems to me that it should be automatic.. if there is something waiting to install, JUST install it.. or an option to right-click on hotsync and pick an 'install only' item.

Any thoughts?
    Download palm install (pinstall) off of palmgear. It only installs, no syncing. It's fast and it's free.
    Gabe Kangas
    Achievatron 2004 - ?
    Visor Deluxe -> Treo 300 -> TREO 600 -> Treo 650
    Just start a hotsync and hit Cancel when the install starts. Don't worry, I've been doing this for years. Hotsync exits gracefully after finishing the current portion of the sync process. That's why you can actually hit Cancel while it is insta
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
  4.    #4  
    The install tool doesn't seem to work, I tried it over the weekend.

Hitting cancel.. hmm, ok I'll give that a go, seems a kludge, but oh well =)

Thanks!