1.    #1  
    I am having the hardest time getting Documents To Go to work on my Treo...

I have word files that I have on a SD card. I have tried saving them as .doc and .rtf , when I run Docs to Go on the Treo the document shows up, but when I click on the file title to open it , it just resets the Treo.

On my old palm m505, I was able to open Word Docs just fine this way.

Any ideas?? Thanks!!!
    Yeah, I had the same problem.
    Eventually I did a hard reset and installed everything anew. I am not sure what the cause is. Now I am trying just to use documents I create on the PC and sync with the Treo.
    Did you try the support? Just dealt with them because of something else and I am not ready yet for this again (the problem was solved but, boy, what a cumbersome act).
    I had installed the docs to go viewer and would get an error when trying to open files attached to emails.

I removed all 3 packages then reinstalled them.. all is well now.

Dunno if that will work for you, but it's worth a shot.
    erikaf, did you have any luck? My installation of Documents to go ceased working all together now. It seems to be impossible to edit and save files.
    is documents to go a standard app on the verizon treo or do you have to purchase it?
    I purchased total office, e.g. for editing documents. The Treo600 should come with the viewer version of documents to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marit
    erikaf, did you have any luck? My installation of Documents to go ceased working all together now. It seems to be impossible to edit and save files.
    I had this same problem and sent an email to dataviz. They replied with this:

===============================================
    Thank you for your interest in our products. Please try the following
    steps:

---------------------------------
    Uninstall DXTG from your desktop.
    ---------------------------------
    In order to remove Documents To Go from your Desktop:
    1) Go to the Start menu
    2) Select Settings
    3) Then Control Panel
    4) Double-click on Add/Remove Programs
    5) Now find Documents To Go in this list. Select the title and then
    click on Remove.
    6) Once you uninstall the program then restart your computer.

----------------------------------
    Uninstall DXTG from your handheld.
    ----------------------------------

In order to remove Documents To Go from your Handheld:
    1) Go to a screen where you see your main applications.
    2) Tap the drop down menu
    3) Select Delete
    4) In the list of applications look for Documents, SheetToGo, Slideshow
    to Go and WordToGo. (If you see WordView and SheetView delete those as
    well.)
    5) Then you can exit that on your palm once those applications are
    deleted.

====================================

I'm going to try it now ... I'll let you know how it goes.
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Bah ... Humbug. Still doesn't work. Until you buy it! Well, I don't have enough to mess aroound with it. It's gone and I'm moving to Quick Office.
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Have you tried dynadocs.org?

Does anyone know if there is a way to download docs from a website to an SD card?
    Actually - here's a better link - access it directly from your treo - http://dynadocs.org/pda
    Hei tid414, yeahh, they send stupid messages, e.g. redownload etc. even when it is clear you have the current version, deinstall, reinstall, but hack that is what I have to do all the time because the Treo is just knocket out by Docs to go so that it does even not reboot and needs a hard reset. This kind of "support" goes on for ever, does not help and is just wasting time. But for me the DataVis office software was the better option and I already paid for it. So I do not want to get something else. i am just hoping that it will somehow improve.