1.    #1  
    For those of you who have been asking, we have just secured the domain www.treomac.com

This will be the location of our Treo/Macintosh site. We will begin working on the site in the coming weeks. We expect the site to be completed by September 1st.

I appreciate all the offers of help. (We may take some of you up on it!)

So, look for us soon.

TreoMac.com

-tony
    Tony Ricciardi
    Owner
    www.MacSupport.com
    Sounds great! Looking forward to it.
    Psion 3a > Palm Vx w/ Omnisky > Blackberry 850 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700P > Apple iPhone
    champagne and cigars anyone?
    I really would like to help. Can you email me some details.
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    AWESOME, I'm a devoted Mac user. Can't wait to see what you come up with.
  6.    #6  
    For all those interested, please send an email to admin@treomac.com and we will put you on a one time only mailing list to notify you when treomac.com is live.

Also, if you are interested in contributing to the site at all, please indicate so in your email. We are specifically looking for bulletin board moderators, content editors and beta testers. You will be given an email address @treomac.com as well as access to portions of the site.

thanks again.

-tony
    Tony Ricciardi
    Owner
    www.MacSupport.com
    Great! Looking forward to the site and willing to help. Keep us posted.
    Yesterday I got a preview of the site and it rocks! Very cool interface. Great job.
    Just sent you guys off an email about helping out. gotta love the Treo and Mac. :-D
    My webcomic-WIldapplecomics.com
    My videography site- IxCreations
    Looking forward to the new Site. I just sent an email and hope I can assist in beta testing and technical help since we are a member of the Apple Consultant network and an Apple Developer.