1.    #1  
    How do I get pTunes to play through my headset?
    go with this one:
    www.seidioonline.com
    and look for the Treo600 2in1 - I use it all the time and love it.
    Of course, you can't use a regular phone-type earbud/headset - those won't play the music.
    Good luck & good jammin'!!
    I just got a 2.5 male to 3.5 male adapter from PalmOne, works great paried to my Sony 74SL headphones. Pretty good sound quality considerring it's just a cell phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by dgelfuso
    How do I get pTunes to play through my headset?
    check out Freedom that will let you listen to mp3 and audio sound using any headset or ear piece and even the Treo supplied ear piece. goto www.toysoft.ca/freedom.html
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    I've got to say that I absolutely hate my Seido 2 in 1 headset. I recommend the adapter that lets you plug in your own earphones. I find the Seido headset distorts badly at any volume loud enough to get over the noise of being on the train every day. Also, the adapter lets you hook it up in your car, which the headset does not.
    You may want to look into these, they improve the sound significantly without high volume. http://www.slicsound.com/home.asp
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley88
    check out Freedom that will let you listen to mp3 and audio sound using any headset or ear piece and even the Treo supplied ear piece. goto www.toysoft.ca/freedom.html
    I second this recommendation. I highly, highly value its usefullnes and effectiveness. Its definitely worth checking out, but a lil steep in price for a single function utility if u ask me.
    Handspring Visor w/Sprint Mobile Card --> Sprint Treo 300 --> Sprint Treo 600 --> Sprint Treo 650 --> Sprint Treo 755p
    Quote Originally Posted by blockburner2700
    I second this recommendation. I highly, highly value its usefullnes and effectiveness. Its definitely worth checking out, but a lil steep in price for a single function utility if u ask me.
    Thanks for posting this.

I agree regarding the price and another developer should consider offering this function for under $10. Nonetheless, I might give it a go.
    If you have a G2 blutooth headset and Dongle you can use the old nokia three band cord to wirelessly listen to music from your treo. Works great for working out as you can have your treo up to 10 meters away or on your belt and not have to worry about wires.
    Nevin
    I bought the slicsound pieces primarily for the fit problem of ear buds. Ears are like feet, one size does not fit all, and I always had a problem with earbuds falling out. The snug fit allowed me to tone the volume (and distortion) way down and the improved sound was a bonus for the fit problem.
    I use these stereo earbuds, because you don't need an adapter.

http://web.palmone.com/products/Prod...007&cat=310005

Clue