1.    #1  
    My Volume UP button quit working today. Is there a software alternative I can use to control my volume?

Looks like it's time for another trip to the SprintPCS store... for phone #4!
    If you install a profile managing app like Profiles or Profiler, you can set-up multiple profiles, each set to have different volume levels. It'll make it easier for you to change volume.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by TR30
    If you install a profile managing app like Profiles or Profiler, you can set-up multiple profiles, each set to have different volume levels. It'll make it easier for you to change volume.
    Thanks for the info, but I was under the impression that these apps only control ringer and alert volume... I need to be able to control the call and/or speakerphone volume when I'm talking to someone.

Will these apps allow me to control call/speakerphone volume?

Thanks
    seems to me your treo would still be under warranty and you should be able to get a new one due to hardware failure. Why not do that?
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    seems to me your treo would still be under warranty and you should be able to get a new one due to hardware failure. Why not do that?
    That's the plan, but I haven't had time to get to the Sprint store yet. This will be my FOURTH replacement phone. I love the features, but IMO the hardware is a piece of junk.