1.    #1  
    I have tried the built-in MAIL app in the Treo600.

When I am at home plugged into the electrical outlet, SOMETIMES it sends Email properly.

When I am wireless, the Email NEVER seems to send. It DOES successfully log-on to the server ... but it does NOT send the Email.

Is this happening to other people?
    Any suggestions of how to solve the MAIL app?
    Any suggestions of a different app that is inexpensive .... I hate replacing a built-in app that SHOULD work.
    Snappermail is king of email apps.
    Are you using your wireless provider's SMTP server (i.e. smtp.sprintpcs.com), or some other providers' (i.e. smtp.comcast.net) ? I've had good success using the former; the latter is much less reliable.
    Quote Originally Posted by ericdfairchild
    Are you using your wireless provider's SMTP server (i.e. smtp.sprintpcs.com), or some other providers' (i.e. smtp.comcast.net) ? I've had good success using the former; the latter is much less reliable.
    Which is to be expected. Most major ISP and e-mail hosts will only let you authenticate through their SMTP server if you're on their connection. So yeah, I'd check to see what the SMTP server being used is and if it's NOT the server of the wireless carrier, change it to that.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdynsty25
    Snappermail is king of email apps.
    Hardly. You cannot use any other function on the device while it is receiving or sending and it won't do it without the screen on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick50
    You cannot use any other function on the device while it is receiving or sending and it won't do it without the screen on.
    With which email apps can you use other apps on the t600 or send while the screen is off?

I've only ever used Sprint BC and SnapperMail on my t600 -- still have 30 days left on Snapper trial.

SnapperMail checks at regular intervals which seems to work well. Sending hasn't been a problem either -- including attachments using DTG.

When I switched from Sprint BC to Snapper v2 beta, I also signed up for FuseMail. I now get mail from all six of my email accounts in separate folders. I can also send mail from my treo that appears to come from the email account of my choice. (See FuseMail's instructions.)

It's so much better not having to leave my PC on with as I did with BC!

Tried Aileron when I had my t270, but it didn't work with 5-way nav when last I checked -- though it may now.