1.    #1  
    sorry to bother with this question. but i have my phone rigged through wap service for pricing reasons and usage reasons.

So to get to the point....what is the best email service to sign up for if I am going to be using it through wap mostly. I know yahoo has a good looking and compatible site. I just need something plain and simple (small kb usage) to get and reply real easily....hotmail and gmail are not good for wap devices, does anyone know any decent email services that are good for wap usage (i dont need all the bells and whistles, maybe just a little functionality).
    Thanks in advance!
    Postman I would suggest you to try Aileron by corsoft (www.corsoft.com) is will allow you to access you hotmail and yahoo email accounts with easily. Hope this helps

James G
    -------------
    Check out GopherKing. That might help.
    Peter
    Quote Originally Posted by Postman
    sorry to bother with this question. but i have my phone rigged through wap service for pricing reasons and usage reasons.

So to get to the point....what is the best email service to sign up for if I am going to be using it through wap mostly. I know yahoo has a good looking and compatible site. I just need something plain and simple (small kb usage) to get and reply real easily....hotmail and gmail are not good for wap devices, does anyone know any decent email services that are good for wap usage (i dont need all the bells and whistles, maybe just a little functionality).
    Thanks in advance!

Hve you tried yahoo?.....plain and simple....anyone have experience using yahoo?