1.    #1  
    I subscribe to Vindigo, and have noticed that recently when I try to do wireless updates I regularly get an error "5463 connection error", when I am halfway through a download/update.

Vindigo's support information indicates that it is a provider network problem, and not their servers. I don't want to believe it. All my other wireless software works, and connects fine. Also If I try the update early AM it updates fine (Less traffic re: the Vindigo servers).

Is any one else running into this problem, and if they are have you any success contacting, and getting a response from Vindigo, regarding them upgrading their pipeline, and or servers.
    New Treo 700P Sprint User
    Old Treo 600 Sprint User
    Quote Originally Posted by Demo
    I subscribe to Vindigo, and have noticed that recently when I try to do wireless updates I regularly get an error "5463 connection error", when I am halfway through a download/update.

Vindigo's support information indicates that it is a provider network problem, and not their servers. I don't want to believe it. All my other wireless software works, and connects fine. Also If I try the update early AM it updates fine (Less traffic re: the Vindigo servers).

Is any one else running into this problem, and if they are have you any success contacting, and getting a response from Vindigo, regarding them upgrading their pipeline, and or servers.
    Yes, I have had the same problem for the past 6 weeeks after having good service for the past year. I am using the 600 on t-Mobile and get a 5463 everytime I try to synch. I have been very frustrated by the responses from Vindago which have not worked. I will have to cancel my subscription if I get no satisfaction.
    YMB
  3.    #3  
    I started another thread on this under general software.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...hlight=vindigo

Irony, has it that after I started the thread, my connections have been good, and I have had pretty good success connecting, and updating. Don't know if Vindigo has taken heed re: the thread we started.

You may also want to jump in, and vent your complaints. I emailed Vindigo support, with the thread link.

Good luck
    New Treo 700P Sprint User
    Old Treo 600 Sprint User