1.    #1  
    Is the LED flash rate different on different builds? My first Treo was a Handsping branded one, and I'm sure the green led flashed once every 2 or 3 seconds, which was fine. I have had a replacement which is PalmOne branded, the flash rate is now about 1 per second. This is fast enough to be annoying. Has anyone else noticed this, and is there any way to slow down the flash? I don't mean putting it on permanently or any of the things you can do with Butler.
    Last edited by PeterBrown; 07/29/2004 at 08:12 AM.
    Animo et Fide
  2.    #2  
    Bump
    Animo et Fide
  3.    #3  
    last time I bump. no-one able to slow down the flash rate?
    Animo et Fide
    A good amount of alcohol or some mind altering drugs might do the trick

Mine is Hanspring branded (rev B) and blinks about once per second...no idea how you would slow it down other than the suggestion above, sorry.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    We need to get the LEDoff author to set it up so it only blinks on even-numbered seconds
    Hey, I just noticed that yesterday. My handspring branded t6 was a lot slower but, I don't really care either way, although I wish there was a program to turn the light off at certain times while the radio is still on. Btw 1 per second can be useful.....lol.
    All noobs click here
  7.    #7  
    well I know it can be useful, it helps me find it in the dark which is why I don't just switch it off. I might pop over to developers corner and put in a request
    Animo et Fide