1.    #1  
    They were for a while, but I just took a bunch more and they are not transferring? could it be because I moved the folder to my desk top? If so, where should the folder go? I am trying to get pictures off of my phone onto my computer, and before it would automaticlly do tha when I did a hot sync.

And ideas?
    Images will not sync if they are stored on your SD card, so you might want to check for that.
    Bored? Visit my <a href = "http://www.darrenking.com">website </a>
    you have got the right folder right? Treo pictures or something if you have the only thing i can think of is ehat derosnec said about storing them internally not on a card. i put all my pics on the SD and then use a card reader, very cheap, to get them onto my computer
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    open up palm desktop and click the treo pictures button. see if it created a new folder.

i'm assuming, when you said you moved the folder to the desktop you meant you moved the folders where picture were stored from where they were to your desktop. not if all you did was a shortcut, it should still work.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxrealtor
    They were for a while, but I just took a bunch more and they are not transferring? could it be because I moved the folder to my desk top? If so, where should the folder go? I am trying to get pictures off of my phone onto my computer, and before it would automaticlly do tha when I did a hot sync.

And ideas?

The folder should be C:\Program Files\Handspring\Treo Pictures\*****

Where ***** equals your user name of your phone. This is the default location.
    Also, try to delete and reinstall the Treo PalmOS desktop. As a last resort, your Treo imagelib file may be corrupt. In that case, the only solution may be to delete the file and then try to sync. Good luck...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions