1.    #1  
    received the replacement a few days ago. it works superbly! receiving end reports very good sound quality, and i receive excellent stereo sound in both mp3 mode and handsfree modes.

what a difference from the first line of 2 in 1's! much appreciation to seidio for offering this recall. its a sign of a standup company. great product. recommend it highly.

thankyou seidio!
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214
    received the replacement a few days ago. it works superbly! receiving end reports very good sound quality, and i receive excellent stereo sound in both mp3 mode and handsfree modes.

what a difference from the first line of 2 in 1's! much appreciation to seidio for offering this recall. its a sign of a standup company. great product. recommend it highly.

thankyou seidio!
    The "offered" the recall only because they had sold too many. The true test of a company is how they handle the "one-sie two-sie" issues... and that is where they fall way short.

This company filled part of my order and then refused to allow me to return the products under their "14 day return policy" because I did not have all the parts.

As far as I am concerned, the only time this company "stands up" is when they are in line at the bank to make a deposit.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=54039
    Hey, I sent them an email a day or so ago regarding my desire to return the 2-in-1 and am still awaiting a response. Maybe they'll reply by the 15th day. Unprofessionalism in its finest form - especially on a Board such as this! Who'd wanna do business with these guys w/o being a little leery?
  4.    #4  
    wow. i didnt know others had such experiences with seidio. hmm.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by gmall33
    I actually purchased mine through the Treocentral store back in March and had some of the problems that other people did with the first line of the 2 in 1 headsets. I emailed them a couple of weeks ago and they told me they couldn't do anything about it since I didn't order it through their website directly. I haven't used it in a couple of months now. If anyone has any advise in this matter, please let me know. I don't want to feel like I spent $30 dollars just to use a broken toy!
    i hear you. i would be upset as well. i would try talking to treocentral store folks. thats poor business of seidio to say well, because you didnt order through us directly we cant replace the headset, when the problems experienced are the same as those purchased directly from seidio`s store. come on, seidio, who are we kidding? poor product = replacement = retaining customer base.

sounds like a very poor way for seidio to squirm out of having to replace it. again, try contacting treocentral`s store administrators.
    I bought my seidio 2in1 through treocentral in march and read about the manufacture defect here (exposed wires) and noticed it in mine as well. I called up treocentral store and they shipped me a new headset right away [I made the call on Wednesday and I received it today (friday) ]. They said they don't even need the old headset (it works but not quite as well as the new one).

So I guess I lucked out.
  7.    #7  
    yeah, that was my very problem - exposed wires. my mp3s would drop out of one speaker and the receiving caller would report poor sound quality. the new 2 in 1 is very good.