1.    #1  
    Just switched from Sprint to Verizon (better coverage). The flashing green LED occasionaly turns to solid orange for 20 seconds or so then back to flashing green. Is this an error or a feature I am unaware of??
    Thanks, Robert
    Psion 3a > Palm Vx w/ Omnisky > Blackberry 850 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700P > Apple iPhone
  2.    #2  
    Seems to go on w
    Psion 3a > Palm Vx w/ Omnisky > Blackberry 850 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700P > Apple iPhone
    orange means data, so for some reason you are accesing the web. Maybe snapper mail or something like it is looking for new mail? Either way, you want to find out cause your probably being charged for it.
    also, read your manual. it's very clear about what the led colors mean.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks... yes, I finally found the a reference to the new orange data/voice led in the manual, was in a non-obvious place. It's interesting to note, that there are times when the data arrows are green but the led is not orange.
    yeah from what I have determined, you are still online and being charged. It appears to be a tracking bug on verizon. Read the link from Jigsaw. Very interesting.