1.    #1  
    I just installed Butler 1.9.2 on my T600. Despite the fact that the VolBtns setting claims to be Enabled, the volume buttons will not scroll when a scroll bar is present. Advice anyone?
    did you try switching between modes? Shift+upvol changes between application switcher and scroll modes.

HTH,
    Joe
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinDoctor
    I just installed Butler 1.9.2 on my T600. Despite the fact that the VolBtns setting claims to be Enabled, the volume buttons will not scroll when a scroll bar is present. Advice anyone?
    It might also be the application. Butler doesn't scroll by moving down a scrollbar - it just sends a 'page down' key

You can experiment with using it within butler where it should scroll up and down between the available buttons on screen.
    Hobbyist Software
    VLC Remote - Control VLC from your Pre
    Remote - Control iTunes from your Pre
  4.    #4  
    Thanks, I finally figured that out about 2:00 AM last night. Now that I've discovered that I am less enchanted. The only two features that interested me were the alarm and (what I thought was) the ability to control the scroll bar in scrollable fields.

Since I'm not drawn to the other stuff, I'm just left with the alarm as the draw. So I guess I'll delete it and look for a stand-alone alarm.

Thanks for the comments everyone.