1.    #1  
    When I was installing some apps to my T600 today I mistakenly installed "WTGFontPackage.pdb" even though I do not plan to install WordToGo. So I have just unnecessarily used up about 268 KB of space. Now I want to delete that file from my Palm. How do I do it? Geez, I can't even see it listed in the Info panel from the Applications Home.

And while I'm at it, I noticed a file in that list called "NetFrontLib" that occupies 1165 KB. Anyone know what that is? What program is using it?
    Try the Delete Panel from the Applications Home. Don't know the answer to your other question.
    Install FileZ (free) - you can use it to find and delete that file. I don't know exactly what NetFrontLib is, but it's in ROM, so it ain't going anywhere!
  4.    #4  
    Good gosh! The embarrassment of not exploring the menu commands! Yep, even though WTGFontPackage was not listed under App/Info it was listed under App/Delete. So it's gone now! Thanks.

"NetFrontLib" does not appear under App/Delete (so... maybe it's a protected OS file).
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinDoctor
    When I was installing some apps to my T600 today I mistakenly installed "WTGFontPackage.pdb" even though I do not plan to install WordToGo. So I have just unnecessarily used up about 268 KB of space. Now I want to delete that file from my Palm. How do I do it? Geez, I can't even see it listed in the Info panel from the Applications Home.

And while I'm at it, I noticed a file in that list called "NetFrontLib" that occupies 1165 KB. Anyone know what that is? What program is using it?
    You can easily delete that factory installed program and re-install w/software CD if needed! You might try a bigger SD card if you are running out of space. Hope this helps.

We all need a little dirt (life's events) to grow!
    Hi Guys,

Have been looking at some 3rd party apps that do the samething as the "pre-packed" apps (ie calendar, etc)... but am a little loathed to have 2 apps serving the same purpose in my limited memory space.

Is it possible to delete the original, pre-packed apps?

Anyone got a list of what all the standard entried under the DELETE option are?
    *******Treo 600 on GSM Orange UK*******
    Firmware: 03.04
    Software: Treo600-1.12/1030/03...
    Hardware: B
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinDoctor

A few points, many apps install DB etc that hidden. You can view them by changing the attributes using file managers like FileZ, Zlauncher etc. The normal delete tool in palmos is adequate, but does not always remove the bloatware etc that some apps leave behind (sometimes for lisence purposes). For this reason I recommend using apps like NorthGlide's Uninstall Manager which will track and also remove unassigned db's left behind by apps...

Finally, the Netfront file is part of Blazer and you cannot remove is b/c it is in ROM! Thus it's not occupying any space anyway!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions